How did everyone do over the holiday?

Options
dointammy
dointammy Posts: 127 Member
I managed to remain steady I didn't lose but I also didn't gain. I'm very happy with that considering my limited exercise:sad: and all the parties:drinker: . I'm going to get back on track for the last week of this challenge:wink::bigsmile:

Replies

• NikiDeaf
    NikiDeaf Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound! very surprised!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I ate at maintance, started that TOM and my scale just keeps climbing :sad: Sometimes I totally dislike my body. :brokenheart: I even worked out for an hour throughout the holidays and that TOM and still the scale keeps climbing. My sodium is low and my fiber is high and my calories were great, and yet my scale keeps climbing :cry: So, here I am a week from the end of our challenge and I am 10 pounds up and climbing:noway: ..hoping for a loss tomorrow.:grumble:
  • jereneyz
    jereneyz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I ate at maintance, started that TOM and my scale just keeps climbing :sad: Sometimes I totally dislike my body. :brokenheart: I even worked out for an hour throughout the holidays and that TOM and still the scale keeps climbing. My sodium is low and my fiber is high and my calories were great, and yet my scale keeps climbing :cry: So, here I am a week from the end of our challenge and I am 10 pounds up and climbing:noway: ..hoping for a loss tomorrow.:grumble:

Omg me too. My TOM just ended but I can't seem to lose the weight that I've put on due to TOM! It seems to have stayed on :( I made sure I exercise daily and I at below maintenance. I have basically put back on all the weight that I've lost so far. So disappointed. :(
  • dointammy
    Options
    :smile:
  • dointammy
    Options
    I lost a pound! very surprised!

Well done :flowerforyou: