Hi

Options
Hi, I'm a 25yr. mom of a 2yr.and 4yr. old little girls. Also married for 4 years to my Army man. He is deployed to Afghanistan. I really want to get back into shape before he comes home in 10 months.I'm looking for some new friends to help me stay on track. I do hve several health issues (heart, spine, & nerve), but I don't want it to stop me. I started out at 110 whenI got preg. the first time and now I'm 210.

Replies

• TheKidd2013
    TheKidd2013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa! I can understand the pregnancy weight gain, I'm right there with you ! I'm a mom of two kids ages 7 and 10 months and I've gotten to the largest weight I've ever been. So I thought it would be a good time to get back on track to be healthier for my kids! My friend suggested this site along with using a fitbit pedometer/activity tracker. So I'm excited to meet new friends along the way. So what types of things do you like to do for activity?
  • katydid29
    katydid29 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 27 year old with a 5 year old and have not been successful with losing the baby weight. I was never skinny-skinny or extremely fit but I would like to get definitely fit and hopefully some skinny will come with it. I hope to loose 20 lbs by summer.
  • MelissaCagle
    MelissaCagle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful meeting both of you!!
  • MelissaCagle
    MelissaCagle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request