Don't look back look forward!! Hear me out..

Options
Tough last few days, I have a condition from flat feet that causes pain in my ankles. My left is the worse and I have had radiating pain just as the doctor's said running up the nerve on the inside of my left leg. I kept moving though. I did great on my eating with the exception of a couple of days. Today, I woke up and even with the pain, I decided to Keep Moving Forward. I get the cardio the best I can whether it comes down to cleaning or just trying to get in some walking time at work. I am not looking back!! I am not ready to throw in the towel!! I will adjust to whatever I have to do to keep moving forward and for now that means I will attack the fat with more strength training and shadow boxing, whatever I can do to get myself the workout I need.
I made a new goal to put on more lean muscle mass, basically buik up while eating more often. I am ready for the challenge. I will never give up and I am certainly not ready for surgery that will have me off my feet for six weeks. Nope!! I will keep moving forward.

If you slip... make a bad decision...or fall flat on your face...don't let it beat you!!! Be the MAN or WOMAN who will KEEP MOVING FORWARD toward your goals. If you are going to let setbacks make you a quitter then go to the mirror and tell the person you see there..."I am not a quitter and I am not looking back. I am going to meet every goal I set. I am going to tough it out when things get tough. I am a WINNER!!!"
We got to believe in ourselves if we ever want to believe in others. We need to keep trying. So what you ate the wrong thing or missed a workout...the point is...we don't look back...we look forward.
Keep moving forward...you will see me post this probably a million times...do you know why? Cuz, I am no quitter and I know you are not a quitter. So kick the past in the a** and keep moving forward!!! I believe in you!!

Replies

• Helen_Luvnlife
    Helen_Luvnlife Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    After a couple of days of terrible eating and drinking I felt terrible last night . It felt good to get to the gym and get a good workout. I talked to a couple of people that were going through the same thing. We used to eat like that all the time. Did we always feel like that and not realize it? Has cleaner eating just made me feel that much better? I think so.

The next week will not be a great one for my diet. I am leaving on a little vacation and will be eating out, but I will try to keep active. But it is not quitting. I am looking forward to starting back at the first of the new year. I am looking forward because I do not want to go back.
  • warrior63
    Options
    After a couple of days of terrible eating and drinking I felt terrible last night . It felt good to get to the gym and get a good workout. I talked to a couple of people that were going through the same thing. We used to eat like that all the time. Did we always feel like that and not realize it? Has cleaner eating just made me feel that much better? I think so.

The next week will not be a great one for my diet. I am leaving on a little vacation and will be eating out, but I will try to keep active. But it is not quitting. I am looking forward to starting back at the first of the new year. I am looking forward because I do not want to go back.
    Have a great time!!! Happy New Year to you!!! No looking back...just keep moving forward!!! Have a blast!!! ( :
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Well said.
    I am not defined by setbacks but success.
  • rockinitback
    Options
    you don't even look like you need to lose any weight but you can feel free to be my attitude uplift coach lol.