Does somebody want to start a Google Spreadsheet for us?

Options
Another group I'm on started a Google spreadsheet that everyone can add to. You put in your starting weight, goal weight and weekly weigh-ins. I have such bad internet even writing and getting this to post in a challenge. Here is a link to the Google program though if someone would like to start that. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet

Replies

• CoffeeAndRunningShoes
    Options
    I will be happy to make one. I will start on it when I get home tonight.
  • GoingAllTheWay4MeDee
    Options
    Thank you!!!!!!!
  • TexMexBel
    TexMexBel Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ooops.... wrong reply
  • TexMexBel
    TexMexBel Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Great idea, thank you... I don't know how to do anything like that so I appreciate you stepping up to the plate. How do you do it though, is is difficult?
  • CoffeeAndRunningShoes
    Options

Great idea, thank you... I don't know how to do anything like that so I appreciate you stepping up to the plate. How do you do it though, is is difficult?

It isn't difficult so much as time consuming. I had to copy the names over and since there are over 400 members for the challenge it took a while. Not everyone is able to use spreadsheets well enough to add themselves so I started it off. They just have to add their weigh-ins.
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    So how do you get to this file?
    Umm.. nevermind, I just saw the other post about the google spreadsheet link, haha :) silly me!