How much are we wanting to lose?

Options
For me, I would LOVE to lose 60+.....that means I have to work my *kitten* off! What about all of you?

Replies

• Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I haven't set a date yet but it will be this year. I just got engaged on Christmas. I'm looking for maybe 20-30 lbs. Size 10 is calling my name.
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose around 50 lbs. We have set in motion wanting to plan for April 2014 but it could be sooner. Congrats to all those newly engaged :) We got engaged at the end of October :)
  • jmzz1
    jmzz1 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i have to loose about 30lbs...... hope to find great support in this group
  • skngn
    skngn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well I am not engaged, but got to get set go for my Cousinz wedding party( am the only unmarried out of all youngsters of my family). So being perfect means a lot me me.. And yeah am 5.3' tall and weigh 131.175 pounds (59.50 kg ) which is still under normal as per de BMI but over weight as I look into my wardrobe. and yeah am planning to lose 10 pounds forever by april.. and well will obviously need all support from any planet to work on my goal.. Cheers and happy losing to you all.
  • s0devi0us
    s0devi0us Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    looking to lose 20,,, wanna get back down to 145
  • Momwasix
    Options
    Well I am not engaged, but got to get set go for my Cousinz wedding party( am the only unmarried out of all youngsters of my family). So being perfect means a lot me me.. And yeah am 5.3' tall and weigh 131.175 pounds (59.50 kg ) which is still under normal as per de BMI but over weight as I look into my wardrobe. and yeah am planning to lose 10 pounds forever by april.. and well will obviously need all support from any planet to work on my goal.. Cheers and happy losing to you all.
    Cheers to you 2 you can do it we all can do it.
  • skngn
    skngn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :happy: :smile:
  • Momwasix
    Options
    we rock
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    By May 18th, my goal is to lose 40lbs. Plus, be in great shape, health wise, to complete a 5k obstacle course, since that's our wedding venue. :-)
  • michiganmanda
    michiganmanda Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married September 28th 2013. I would like to lose 20 pounds but NEED to lose 10 since I got a perfect dress at a sample sale that will fit on me but is currently awkwardly tight. I don't mind taking in though....
  • amandarose24
    Options
    I just got engaged on 12/15 and would love to lose 30-40 lbs before our wedding on September 14, 2013.
  • CynGetsThin
    Options
    Hello all! I'm the creator of this group and am getting married in September 2013. My goal is to lost 40 pounds by my date = 5/month = 1/week. So doable.

What are you doing to lose weight?
  • amandarose24
    Options
    As of now my plan is to track calories and do the Insanity work out program. I feel that 40 lbs in about 8 1/2 months isn't too unrealistic as long as I stay motivated and stick to my plan. If trying to look good and fit into a wedding dress doesn't motivate me I don't know what will! :)

What is everyone else's plan?
  • michiganmanda
    michiganmanda Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    For now I am just planning on exercising more and trying to actually log my calories every day. I used to be about 30 pounds heavier and am happy with how I look now but very unhappy with my fitness level. I think when I was heavier I thought thinner people were automatically good at jogging or something crazy like that....

FYI I work at a company that is really into "wellness" and we have a dietician at headquarters 2 days a week to coach employees. If anyone has any questions, I am meeting with her on the 9th and can ask.
  • Renegade408
    Options
    I keep changing my mind..... :s I go from 142 - 153. I would love to be under the 150 mark. Which means I have to lose another 36 pounds...
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I'm logging my calories and exercising daily. That's my plan and I'm sticking to it! =)
  • Cyanbutterfly
    Cyanbutterfly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    By the end of this journey I hope to have lost 30 lbs at 5'1" asap. I dropped down to 140 from 148, and am now trying to bring it down to at least 120 before my first fitting that I will schedule at the end of April for May. :) I'm also looking for a support buddy if anyone wants one to keep accountable.