5 Days until the party starts!!!

Options
I am SO thrilled at all of the excitement that is happening here! I can't thank each of you enough for your added motivation and positiviey! Together we're going ROCK these 50 days and prove to ourselves that we can not only reach our dreams and goals, but surpass them!

Start planning now! Now is the time to prepare yourself for success! Plan meals, exercises...everything!! Plan plan plan!

What are you doing today to prepare for Wednesday???

Replies

• shaycg21
    Options
    meal planning is number 1 on my list, followed by making sure I have all the groceries to do the meals (knocking out my biggest excuse to not follow plan)
    downloaded c25k podcast
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Makiing my grocery list to start cooking at home (we have 3 December Birthdays including my own so we ate out a lot in the past 3 weeks) ... I KNOW that is NOT helping me reach my goals!!

I'm so excited for next week!!!
  • tiffanepiphany
    tiffanepiphany Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    1) Trying to get back into the habit of logging in to the site everyday
    2) Thinking of my favorite cardio activities to include in my workout plan
    3) I've already decided to cut red meat from my diet
  • tanjoeroberts
    Options
    (1) To prepare, I made a grocery list to plan my lunches to take to work. Otherwise I know I'm going to end up eating hamburgers come noon...
    (2) I also want to start as of the 2nd to quit eating past 7 p.m. I find myself snacking late at night, so maybe I should just go to bed at 8 p.m. :-D
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't believe in waiting anymore...I started November...I believe if something comes in my head then start now. On Wednesday I want to keep doing what I have and go forward. The only thing I can think of off top of my head is to find a spin class that fits my schedule which is quite hard!
  • shaycg21
    Options
    (1) To prepare, I made a grocery list to plan my lunches to take to work. Otherwise I know I'm going to end up eating hamburgers come noon...
    (2) I also want to start as of the 2nd to quit eating past 7 p.m. I find myself snacking late at night, so maybe I should just go to bed at 8 p.m. :-D

I know the feeling about snacking late. I am not even hungry just want to eat!!
  • tanjoeroberts
    Options
    Exactly! I'm a bored snacker too!
  • coffeefortiffany
    Options
    Meal/snack tracking!

Learn to navigate the my fitness pal community to build a positive/supportive social network.
  • oAshlio
    oAshlio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Remember everyone! Snacking doesn''t have to stop neccesarily, you just have to change what you snack on. Me? I love snacking on plane celery. Its yummy, at least to me, and you can eat up to 6 four inch sticks of celery and only eat 3 calories! Its true what they say! You burn more calories eating celery then what you get from the celery itself! Lol

But I cant wait to join with all of you on this mission! My main thing is remembering to eat smaller portions at dinner, that and keeping to a work out schedual!
  • sky15425
    sky15425 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Would anyone like to share their meal planning ideas?
    I really struggle with healthy dinners that my family will eat. I'm open to anything except wheat grass drinks :noway:
    Thanks
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I will be doing some hard core meal planning for the next 50 days!
  • january2015
    Options
    Meal planning and logging everything. As well as going to the gym at least 2 times a week. Hope to fit in 3 or more.Having support and posting updates will be helpful for me.
  • niici
    niici Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm soooo bad with going after a plan! I think I will take every day as it comes and eat what I like ..but small portions. Just less chocolate and more sport c:
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Exercise planning.. I have a seriously problem with getting bored of an activity rather quickly so I'm looking into rotating different exercise options such as swimming, cardio boxing, zumba and resistance training 5 out of 7 days a week
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I will be eating similar foods during the weekday to stay focus and lots of meal planning. I eat when I am bored, but only allowing myself to consume fage yogurt as this works to suppress my apetite!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Dietary wise, have to get it back to where I'm cooking and taking food to work....cheaper and healthier, starting my workouts in the morning
  • coffeefortiffany
    Options
    If you get any ideas will you send them my way?! Thanks!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    To get to the gym on Wednesday and then 3 to 4 times a week!
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Dietary wise, have to get it back to where I'm cooking and taking food to work....cheaper and healthier, starting my workouts in the morning

I think you hit this one right on target. That's my plan exactly. No excuses, planning ahead and sticking to it. Good Luck everyone!!
  • Belliny
    Options
    I need to do more zumba lol i usually just do dancing and weight lifting, but It just doesn't give me enough calorie burn. I'm going to focus on burning more than 500 calories a day for at least 5 times a week. I'm pretty good in my eating and logging. but I just make up excuses for not doing the exercise I need. I hope that this 50 days gives me a mental "push" that I need to do it! =)

* Any one interested in becoming friends, Add me =) *

Have a nice and healthy day guys =)