welcome

Options
Lozx87
Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
im completly new to slim in 6 but i really liked to see the results or people that used this program, im just hoping that i can stick with this now.

Replies

• sue36
    sue36 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I bought it in November and didn't stick too it. I will start up again in January. Going on vacation at the beginning of the year so once I am back I am going to start and finish it!
  • d4nier
    d4nier Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I bought the set in July and was actually beginning to see results after 3 weeks. Had to stop for about 8 weeks due to an unrelated injury (note: taking a dump off a dirt bike at age 54 kind of hurts more than it use to) I've been having a hard time getting back to using the program again but I'm hoping by joining this group I can remotivate myself plus my bone has healed :drinker:
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! glad to have found your group! I did Sin6 about 5 yrs ago before my wedding and loved it! I decided to do this program again starting out the New Year--here's to US :-)
  • nang2004
    Options
    Hey everyone! Look forward to sharing experiences. I bought Slim in 6 around Thanksgiving but knew I couldn't trust myself to eat right around the holidays so I started the day after Christmas. Cheers to us!