spreadsheet

Options
hi im adding this spread sheet (i got from a different thread from last year) and all you need to do is add you measurements so we can keep track of them :)

please do not write over any ones info :)

so heres the link :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgNrjyteMtY-dG9xek5ka3I5VUxwYllGXzhDZmxDQ0E&hl=en_US#gid=0

Replies

• ficblob
    ficblob Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    how do you save it your info?
  • princess0jessica
    princess0jessica Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    when u put in your info it will auto save. just give it a few seconds and them go back to the link to make sure it saved
  • ficblob
    Options
    Okay. Thanks!!
  • ficblob
    Options
    My info has been added!
  • lfcartz
    Options
    I've added my info
  • klp63
    klp63 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i added my info
  • ArolinaCay
    ArolinaCay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the spreadsheet! I am going to add my info in on January 1st. I am not sure how I should add in my progress though ... I am going to be doing the 30DS every other day and mixing in running on my off days, so it will take me 60 days to complete the shred rather than 30. Any advice on how to log that on the spread sheet?
  • gracec523
    gracec523 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just added mine!
  • ficblob
    Options
    Just added week two measurements! I've lost a total of 6 Inches!! I'm so happy. I honestly didn't think there was any change. My weight hasn't dropped that much. But I'm so happy. Hope everyone else is having as much luck as me.
  • gracec523
    Options
    I just added my week 2 measurements. I lost 13 inches! I've been trying really hard and staying within calories, so it's great to see the results and jump start my weight loss too. :)
  • ficblob
    Options
    I just added my week 2 measurements. I lost 13 inches! I've been trying really hard and staying within calories, so it's great to see the results and jump start my weight loss too. :)

That is amazing grace!! Congrats.
  • ficblob
    Options
    This weeks measurements are in. 1 lb lost and 2 inches lost!! Not as good as last week but its still pretty great in my eyes! Off to do level two now!
  • gracec523
    Options
    Great job!
  • ficblob
    Options
    Thanks Grace!
  • ChaiSpyce
    Options
    I am happy to have shed a few inches! The spreadsheet is a lot friendlier than my scale :smile:
  • ficblob
    Options
    I am happy to have shed a few inches! The spreadsheet is a lot friendlier than my scale :smile:

Love this!
  • ficblob
    Options
    Well, my stats are in for this week. And I am SURPRISED!! I honestly didn't think I did very good last week but I lost a total of 9.25 inches! WHAT?! And 3 lbs. I love this spreadsheet. It makes me feel like I'm actually accomplishing my goals!
  • ficblob
    Options
    Well, I wasn't going to weigh in this week because I knew my results were going to be bad. But I had to. Its a reality check. I've gained back a pound and some inches. Sadly. But I'm back at it. Just about to do day 9 of level 2.