TAPAS!!!! Who's in??! 12/28

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
TAPAS...little tastes or bites is the definition from what I have heard. So, what little change can you make starting today?!?! For example, I read in a fitness website about what to do if you want great legs...little things. One of the things listed was to challenge self to use stairs whenever the opportunity arises! So, instead of being lazy and taking the elevator at the garage to my car I take the stairs...I am goin to do for 30 days!

What little thing can you change for a week or a month? Make it small just to one up...on yourself? No salt at the table, always park 10 spaces from the front of a store, buy your favorite veggie and make a new dish with it, buy favorite fitness or cooking magazine, walk the pooch one extra time, the point is keep it small and simple...a little something, something.

This can only help you get back in the game!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Mine is going to be to start a new "diet," my doctor wants me to try more fiber (25g/day) and less animal protein (no more than 3-5oz/day) to see if that will help me start losing again. So now that I'm past Christmas and travel (at leat until Feb) my first step in this is change is that I'm going to start with changing my lunch from a sandwich (with lunchmeat) to quinoa with black beans and veggies... and something else, I just don't know yet, I need to find a recipe and then I can make enough for a week of lunches and see how it goes.
    Once I'm comfortable with that change, I will see where my fiber and protein levels are and make another adjustment to my "diet"
  • breccasg
    breccasg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ummm hmmm my hugest problem is walking ill do that more this next month :)
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Drink water! Okay plan... Hmmmm No coffee unless I have already drank 4 glasses of water.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I will keep this and remind ya'll later
  • wpdeadrat
    Options
    Not only working out more but also getting some yoga in at least 2 days a week. Something I have really decreased when I need it so badly. My body is feeling it too!
  • fit_ash
    fit_ash Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take the stairs at least once a day everyday till the end of January. Easy and achievable. Hope this becomes a habit by then and I continue it forever :)
  • Kayakgirl72
    Options
    Hula hoop, ten minutes, twice a day. It's an easy 100 calories off each time, and 10 minutes is doable for me =)