Melissa Tell me what you think about this and fellow MFP

Options
Monday Dec. 31st Week #1 - 64 oz of water or more

Monday Jan. 7th Week #2 - 64 oz of water or more AND atleast 30 mins of cardio for 3 days or more

Monday Jan. 14th Week #3 - 64 oz of water or more, atleast 30 mins of cardio for 3 days or more AND logging dairy daily 7 days

Monday Jan. 21st Week #4 - 64 oz of water or more, atleast 30 mins of cardio for 3 days or more, logging dairy daily 7 days AND no junk food for 6 days everyone needs a free day for a treat :)

Monday Jan. 28st Week #5 - 64 oz of water or more, atleast 30 mins of cardio for 3 days or more, logging dairy daily 7 days, no junk food for 6 days everyone needs a free day for a treat AND 3 servings of vegtables.

Monday Feb 4th Week #6 - 64 oz of water or more, atleast 30 mins of cardio for 3 days or more days, logging dairy daily 7 days, no junk food for 6 days everyone needs a free day for a treat, 3 servings of vegtables daily AND burn 2500 calories this week.

Whoooo so what do you think does it seem to challenging or do you think everyone is up for it?

XOXO
Amanda

Replies

• mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I LOVE ITTTTTTT........ Great work!
  • Time2LightenUp
    Options
    Yay ok message me and let know if you need any help with that and we can get this rolling! :)
  • LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I like it :)
  • laf0195
    laf0195 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    It's definitely a good idea to build the tasks every week. By the end of the challenge drinking 64oz of waste per day and 30 min cardio 3 times per week will be second nature! Building healthy habits and creating a balanced, healthy lifestyle is what it's all about!
  • mjmbjmgjm1
    mjmbjmgjm1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Looks like a nice challenge for the New Year!!!
  • Time2LightenUp
    Options
    Thank you! :) I am very excited for the challenge to start and see how everyone does! :)
  • Chines03
    Chines03 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Im in. I just joint this group. Can't wait to lose with you all!
  • cristina3980
    cristina3980 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea, count me in!!!!!
  • tessa175
    tessa175 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, I'm in!
  • BrattyNatty
    BrattyNatty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • katharinev
    Options
    Sounds fantastic! I think for the junk food we should give a standard of what this is. I don't think that everyone realizes just what is junk food. Or someone may have a different view. I think it sounds fantastic though! Great work.
  • kellygettinginshape
    Options
    Just joined the group :) I'm in too!!
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    So excited to get things started off............ This will be a great 6 weeks of learning great habbits!