30DS & 6w6p together

Options
Today I did Level 2 Day 6 of 30DS. Originally, I was thinking of starting 6w6p after I was done w/ 30DS, but now I'm thinking of starting it sooner so I'd be doing both at the same time. Has anyone done both of these together?

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of doing both together. I am doing L2 of the shred right now.
  • dannigirl1
    Options
    I have both and right now I'm doing 6 weeks. I think it's a good idea to do both but not right after the other maybe something like 30ds in the morning and 6 weeks in the afternoon. I myself am having a hard time working out when I'm not in school and I have a hard time getting thru the whole 35 mintues of 6 weeks
  • Tina2Cats
    Options
    I did level 1 of 6w6p last night to try it out and a lot of the planks are hard, but I know I can do them as time goes on. I am only on L2 of the shred so I hadn't done the side planks and when I tried these in 6w6p, I couldn't hold them longer than a few seconds before collapsing. I thought of doing it in the evening and the shred in the morning, but I may wait until I am done with the shred.
  • Tina2Cats
    Options
    I'm starting 6w6p tomorrow. Anyone want to join me?
  • aneciarobinson
    aneciarobinson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have several of her DVDs, including these two which are my favs, and I mix them up all the time. I get too bored doing the same thing over and over again! I also think it helps with muscle confusion so my body doesn't get too used to a workout when I'm changing it up all the time. :)
  • Katrinamod
    Katrinamod Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, I get quite bored too but Jillian's is one of the better ones I have tried! I am still not past level 1 on 30day shred as I tried level 2 and i nearly threw up! I did Debbie Rush's one the other night and it was so boring!! I finished it before the end because it bored me. I also have Claire Nassir but I save that for a weekend as it's about an hour and I just can't be bothered with a whole hour after work. It is a good one though and it really works you hard plus being fun. I am yet to find any other really good ones. I might try Davina next...
  • Tina2Cats
    Options
    I am on day 2 level 1 week 1 of 6w6p and I enjoy the workout and boy, you get a workout. The side planks are hard. I can only hold them for a few seconds before collapsing. Jillian says by the end of the 6 weeks most can do them. I have a hard time with the burpees, too. I will have to work on those as well. Otherwise, I like the workout and it goes by fast.
  • victoria_81
    Options
    I don't have 30ds but I do have ripped in 30...I am doing that along with the 6w6p & killer abs,altering each day between the 6w6p & killer abs but doing the ripped in 30 everyday...