5 Days until the party starts!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Ive taken about 50 days off, time to get back on. I have 22 lbs to lose and i will meet my final goal. 5 weekly workouts, healthy meals, good friends... lets do it!!
  • helena260
    helena260 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready by planning my meals and making sure I measure and weigh everything!! Also I will make sure I log everything I put in my mouth!!
  • meechster20001
    meechster20001 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've been doing loads of research, decided I'm going to try 5 or 6 meals or snacks of 300 calories each so lots of recipe hunting and starting to put a shopping list together. I find if I have 3 bigger meals I get big energy dips in between and just land up binging massively.
  • Nikkismission
    Nikkismission Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting up a half hour earlier to do a little cardio before work and plan a menu for a month to start with :smile:
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    This is all great stuff!! For those of you looking for meal ideas... I love the biggest loser cookbooks! Also, check out recipes posted on the message boards!
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Not planning my food too much as my shifts are all over the place these next 30 days (Not sure about the next 20)
    As long as I do 40minutes + exercise a day I will be happy
    More fresh fruit in the house and nothing bad