Starting tomorrow! Who's with me?! :)

Options
I'm starting the journey tomorrow (December 31) and I hope to find atleast one person to join me!

Replies

• katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am! It will be the second time around for me.
  • focused81
    Options
    Woo! Alright! I just read through everything and prepped myself mentally for tomorrow! I am so ready to do this! How were your results from the first time you did it?
  • focused81
    Options
    Also, how did you track your workouts for cals burned for both the workouts and the cardio disk?
  • ladyIcan
    ladyIcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am starting, too! I will do the kickstart week (aiming to follow both the JM's diet and 2 workouts per day). I did not go grocery shopping today, though, so tomorrow's breakfast will be slightly "off." I will do my best to make it healthy and tackle the first workout shortly afterwards.

I am sending a friend request. For anyone else reading this message, feel free to friend me, too. I am in need of new friends!
  • ladyIcan
    ladyIcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think that most people track both as "general circuit training." You can also do a custom exercise and use a heart rate monitor. If you have a heart rate monitor, this is the preferred method, since the measurement will be more accurate. The MFP tracker may overestimate your burn a little.
  • claireb05
    claireb05 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    workout 1 complete! Not following kickstart plan or diet though, decided I couldn't survive on only 1200 so going to just track my calories on MFP.
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I just started Saturday....add me in
  • katellanova
    Options
    I maintained weight wise the first time. I was pretty busy and didn't do all the cardio (Wednesdays started at 430 and ended around 10...) with the holidays my eating wasn't great either. I did gain a lot of muscle definition and love love love my arms. I am also firmly in a size 10 now. Yay!!
  • focused81
    Options
    I just finished Day 1! Whew! I haven't worked out in a few months due to moving to a new house and many illnesses flowing through my home. It feels good to start again! I will be weighing in every Monday morning which will be a challenge for me because I tend to over-check myself and it gets very discouraging at times. I am glad I found people to do this with me! Thanks!!!
  • katellanova
    Options
    Level one complete- I was able to do the advanced for almost every exercise and used mostly 8lb weights. Will continue trying to do the advanced for as long as it doesn't kill me. Haha
  • gradtchr
    gradtchr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did phase 1 workout 1 this morning and will do cardio later
  • milo321
    milo321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    did wkout 1 this monring and cardio this evening. am so proud i finished. wasnt pretty but its done! :)
  • milo321
    milo321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    how do we join/fprm a group? do we keep positng a reply to the origianl request? sorry for the dunb Q's- i'm new to posting!
  • katellanova
    Options
    Day 2 in.. did a majority of the advanced moves again. Kicking butt :)
  • gradtchr
    gradtchr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did Phase 1 Workout 2 this morning and then 30 minutes this afternoon of zombie running (an app that has you on a mission as you run from zombies)
  • katellanova
    Options
    Almost done with week 2. How is everyone doing??
  • petiteshannon
    Options
    Hi! I am starting today! EEEK! So excited!