Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Interruption in middle of stage 1...

josiereside
josiereside Posts: 720 Member
Anyone have to take a break in the middle of stage 1?? I had a fall on the ice and hurt my back/side plus what I thought was a bruise from banging my elbow may be more an acute soreness from the lifting as it has not gotten better in a few weeks...
Anyway with all the holiday activities and stuff I think I have to skip a week. I think I am at my 4th or 5th week off the top of my head.

Replies

• MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    I git a cold 3 workouts in and now hurt my hand. Taking a break. Don't really have a choice. Hope your elbow gets better quickly.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Way better to stop and heal then continue and hurt yourself worse and then have to stop for even longer.
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    I had to stop mid Stage 1 because of travel plans. It will be fine. Better to get healthy and pickup where you left off. Take care!
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Also dealing with a knee issue, slight tear in meniscus... the workouts have not really bothered that too much but will be curious what the doctor says when he goes over my MRI with me Wednesday... may be taking a longer break than anticipated!