New Weigh In Area revised 12/31/12

Options
Momwasix
Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
This is thread you will use to post your weigh in. Everybody's weigh day may not fall in on the same day. Feel free to let's us know how your doing.Even if you had a gain it's okay it happens just keep moving forward.

Replies

• jebo1982
    jebo1982 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    my weigh in was yesterday. I gained 2.3 pounds. I was expecting it though. What i wasn't expecting is how hard it is to get back on track. I go back to school on monday. I think it will be easier to watch my points when i am in school 5 days week vs being at home or social events.
  • Momwasix
    Options
    my weigh in was yesterday. I gained 2.3 pounds. I was expecting it though. What i wasn't expecting is how hard it is to get back on track. I go back to school on monday. I think it will be easier to watch my points when i am in school 5 days week vs being at home or social events.
    Here's a idea take your routine you follow during school hours and follow it at home when your feeling bored do some exercise. How is your exercise routine. Maybe if the weekend is your free time you can redew your schedule to include exercise so you won't be bored on the weekend.
  • jebo1982
    jebo1982 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My exercise routine is a work in progress. When i am on break from school, i walk the dogs for an hour each day (very hilly terrain). When I am in school, i don't really workout (bad, I know). I try to park in the back of parking lot and take the stairs at school (classrooms are on 3rd floor).

I have a gym membership. Classes next semester start at 1230 so i am going to start going back to the gym.

I think the holidays and family stress contributed to my over eating. I also get bored at home. I live in a rural area and the weather has been icky and cold. so ive been in the house a lot.
  • Momwasix
    Options
    Do you have online access because you can go on youtube and find turbo jam videos to do since the weather is icky. Go to youtube hit search type in park sungha. He has p90x on there for free.
  • China37
    China37 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good day my weigh in was on last Friday and it was 222.2 and so far I don't feel like I'm making any progress.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Starting weight: 218.4
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I missed my weigh in on Saturday. I was out of town. My next weigh in is Saturday. I don't have a scale at home (actually tossed it out!) so I only weigh in at a meeting. Goal is to get to a point I can trust myself to do it at home but right now I need the meeting.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I weighed 230 pounds today and looking forward to weighing in in the New Year.
  • daisy51981
    daisy51981 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Starting back up today SW: 181.2
  • Momwasix
    Options
    sw 195
  • asidebottom
    Options
    SW 168lb
  • China37
    China37 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today...I think it was a pleasant start...I'm motivated.:drinker: Down 6lbs!!!!!
  • Momwasix
    Options
    I weighed in today...I think it was a pleasant start...I'm motivated.:drinker: Down 6lbs!!!!!
    Awesome loss girlfriend woohoo hi 5
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Ok I weighed in today and naturally the scale is up because I have been juggling the same 4-6 pounds for months :(

Should I restart my ticker with this weigh in or leave it as it was ?? Thoughts please ?

My weigh in for today was 223.6

I will not weigh in again until next sunday 1/13 because i want to keep it the same day every week.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Starting weight this year
    1/1/12 230 pounds
    1/7/12 226.5 pounds -3.5lbs lost :bigsmile:
    1/14/12
    1/21/12
    1/28/12
    Total monthly loss (few more weeks to go)
  • Momwasix
    Options
    Starting weight this year
    1/1/12 230 pounds
    1/7/12 226.5 pounds -3.5lbs lost :bigsmile:
    1/14/12
    1/21/12
    1/28/12
    Total monthly loss (few more weeks to go)
    :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • Lavern77
    Lavern77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    First weigh in today, lost 5 pounds!
  • asidebottom
    Options
    First weigh in 2.5lb down :bigsmile: Very happy
  • Momwasix
    Options
    First weigh in 2.5lb down :bigsmile: Very happy
    That is awesome lady keep going cheering for you.
  • Momwasix
    Options
    First weigh in today, lost 5 pounds!
    Hot dog woohoo.