Walk at Home's 2013 Mile a Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• liegeygirl
    liegeygirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this challenge, but we just moved and stay above another family. I may have to start peeping out when they leave and come back home. LOL!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Darlene4prayers
    Darlene4prayers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in the challenge but couldn't find the link
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,088 Member
    Options
    This sounds very good........have you participated before?
  • sa993
    sa993 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am very interested in joining the mile a day challenge for 2013. I am new to this group. I hve been in mfp since October, and I find it a huge source of encouragement. I really love leslie's walking cds an tapes. They have always been the ones I keep coming back to. Will we be posting our progress daily, weekly, monthly?
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,236 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Kathy and just joined the group. I'm very interested in the 2013 mile a day challenge. I tried the link but it did not work. If anyone has more information please post. Thanks and look forward to walking it off!!!
  • beautylovetruth
    beautylovetruth Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Here's the link again:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=uyle7gjab&v=001Mo1LsqllbCC6N8DFWvgLWUnkmf_spQzun5ftEj2ES1oZD1MvQh2L0-l4BOfCoFm4SF68k5Y-I5NxLqYrfSV6y4HUtssU4L2UU_ONPoRg_4jBJ4umuku6Dg0UyEX2VYa1

If you can't see the fancy version with that, this is what it says:

Take Our Mile-A-Day Challenge for 2013!

Make the new year your healthiest to date...Walk with us one mile per day all year!

A regular walking program offers SO MANY health benefits–reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, anxiety and depression just to name a few! Not to mention higher life expectancy, better bone heath...the list goes on! All it takes is fifteen minutes or less each day...It's a resolution you can finally keep because you're not alone! We're walking with you all the way!!!

On January 1st, visit walkathome.com and click on the '1 Mile Challenge' button for our favorite mile walks, updated each month to keep you going strong all year. Then, be sure to track your progress in Walk Social to stay connected and motivated with walkers from around the world!

Walking strong in 2013!!! Are you up for the challenge?

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy Holidays!
  • Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, i would love to join. I tried both links and could not get either one to work!
  • Knyvern
    Knyvern Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sound like fun. The link worked for my by coping and pasting in my browser. I really like the the monthly challenges here as it encourages me not to be lazy.
  • Darlene4prayers
    Darlene4prayers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Here's the link again:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=uyle7gjab&v=001Mo1LsqllbCC6N8DFWvgLWUnkmf_spQzun5ftEj2ES1oZD1MvQh2L0-l4BOfCoFm4SF68k5Y-I5NxLqYrfSV6y4HUtssU4L2UU_ONPoRg_4jBJ4umuku6Dg0UyEX2VYa1

If you can't see the fancy version with that, this is what it says:

Take Our Mile-A-Day Challenge for 2013!

Make the new year your healthiest to date...Walk with us one mile per day all year!

A regular walking program offers SO MANY health benefits–reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes, anxiety and depression just to name a few! Not to mention higher life expectancy, better bone heath...the list goes on! All it takes is fifteen minutes or less each day...It's a resolution you can finally keep because you're not alone! We're walking with you all the way!!!

On January 1st, visit walkathome.com and click on the '1 Mile Challenge' button for our favorite mile walks, updated each month to keep you going strong all year. Then, be sure to track your progress in Walk Social to stay connected and motivated with walkers from around the world!

Walking strong in 2013!!! Are you up for the challenge?

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy Holidays!

I think it has something to do with cookies or my mac air. When I go to the link it says I don't have permission.
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge :)
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I want to join!
  • healthymein2013
    healthymein2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would love the challenge. I'm a huge Leslie fan!
  • fifiwishingstar
    fifiwishingstar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in but cannot get the link to work.
    Happy New Year
  • beautylovetruth
    beautylovetruth Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Perhaps it's because I'm a Walk-At-Home member? Not sure.
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,088 Member
    Options
    Although I could not find any *button* to press, I did sign up for the newsletter and they sent me a reminder. I did the 1 mile fast walk today! Woot!!
  • itsasimplelife
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge!:wink: