I'd like more EM2WL friends!

Options
nettasaura
nettasaura Posts: 173 Member
I'd love some more like-minded friends! I lost 50 pounds during 2012, so this really truly DOES work! I'm ready to tackle the next 40 pounds in 2013....who would like to come along for the ride with me?

Replies

• jmzz1
    jmzz1 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    add me ..... going through the reset process and will never leave this habit
  • Gapwedge01
    Options
    Both of you ^^^^ can add me if you like!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am at goal but will never leave the EM2WL lifestyle. I am here for life - eat more and lift heavy!
  • mom23boys10
    Options
    You can add me as well. I would like to lose 40lbs this year give or take. I really just want to be healthier.
  • nettasaura
    nettasaura Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I added you all!
  • floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • avivan
    avivan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm just starting on this path of eating more :).
  • annemama
    annemama Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'd love it if you (all) would add me! I like to check out other diaries for good ideas so I don't get stuck in a rut. I think having friends on the same path is crucial to sticking to this!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'd love it if you (all) would add me! I like to check out other diaries for good ideas so I don't get stuck in a rut. I think having friends on the same path is crucial to sticking to this!

Friend request sent :-)
  • JasonKoverman
    JasonKoverman Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am currently going through week 5 of my reset and would love some EM2WL friends.
  • lre224
    lre224 Posts: 83
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I work with a personal trainer; he wants me to eat no LESS than 1700 calories daily & would prefer 1800 -2000 (healthy choices, of course).
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. That goes for all of you. Just add a note that you're from this group otherwise I panic ;)I've been doing the em2wl thing since April (I think) and am happy with my achievements but have gone off the rails somewhat over the festive period and really need, and want, to get back to eating better and being consistent.
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 15lbs to loose.
  • zhiking
    zhiking Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    If any of you would like to join our new EM2WL -2013 support group (a way to get to know each other on a smaller scale)- just let me know - for now its a private group but happy to add new and experienced members!
  • kegoodloe
    Options
    ANY of you guys can add me (I'd add but I'm only a week old to this so I don't know where to go..!). I am loving this place! :)
  • kelp99
    kelp99 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the support group! Also anyone that would like to add me as a friend is welcome to do so!
  • kels136
    kels136 Posts: 55
    Options
    add me, I started in June 2012 and lost 11 lbs so far...only 11 lbs more to go :)

its all about inches and pictures for me though!
  • pullem
    pullem Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, always welcome in more EM2WL buddies
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Please add me, you have done so well. I have well and truly lost my way with this, and i could do with all the support I can get.
  • luvdogz
    luvdogz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me. I would love some more EM2WL friends! 2012 was pretty rough for me physically, but I am not going to quit, and am determined to lose this weight the healthy way, by eating!