New to the group.

Options
sfagans
sfagans Posts: 13 Member
Hello my name is stephanie and I still need motivation from others to keep moving forward on this weight loss goal. Please feel free to add me so we can encourage each other.

Replies

• Singlekat67
    Options
    Hello Stephanie, My name is Kat. I am also new to the group and I am looking forward to 2013.
  • lanitamonroe
    Options
    Hello ladies. I'm new to the group and am determined to lose 50lbs. I need all the motivation and support and can get. I will definitely support you all as well. I'm eliminating all things white from my diet (except rice - I'll limit my consumption of this to once a week). No more store bought juices. I'll do my own juicing.
  • ybell300
    ybell300 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi ladie's I am new to this group but not so new to it. I joined a while ago but never used it but now is my time and I am ready for a beter me. I am looking for some accountability partners. I want to lose this weight but up until now I have been losing this battle.No more I am taking charge of my life and I am going to defeat this weight. Feel free to add me I will be here for you all.
  • ybell300
    ybell300 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Lanita we almost have similar goals if you add another 50 pounds to mine. I really want to lose 100 pounds and I have the pounds to shed. Good luck on your journey and I wish you much success!
  • Natasha1976
    Options
    Hello All. I'm Natasha. Signing up to lose the weight I gained last year. This was my second time losing a decent amount of weight only to gain it back after 2 years. I was slightly disappointed in myself, but I recognize what put me back here. Hopefully I can get back on track. I wish everyone here a Happy New Year and the best of luck in reaching your goals, whatever they may be.
  • pittmanenc
    Options
    I'm new to the group and ready to really make some life changes. I could use a few people to help me, cheer me on and encourage me. I'm really excited about getting my health back in order.
  • Natasha1976
    Options
    Good luck to you! I joined yesterday. Trying to lose 36 lbs.
  • Natasha1976
    Options
    Good morning Ladies. Hope everyone has a great day! Starting my day with a bowl of Cheerios and almond milk...of course coffee. Lol. If anyone hasn't tried Blue Diamond Almond milk, give it a shot. It's pretty good and half the calories of regular milk. I use it in my cereal though, can't really chug a glass of it. Try the unsweetened vanilla flavor.
    Have a great day!