12/31/2012--How are you doing?

Options
Juliane_
Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
Hi everyone!

I realize everyone today is probably getting ready to enjoy their New Year's Eve with their families and friends. Are you counting points today or taking a break? How are you doing with your plan today?

So far I'm doing good. But I'm always good during the day. How I finish my day will depend on whether I visit my aunt tonight or not.

Replies

• Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Today is a good day for me. I'm starting to track as of tomorrow start fresh and looking forward to this journey for real this time. I think the holiday threw me off
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Down another pound as of this morning but haven't made it offical yet. So far I am back down to 230.5 pounds and hoping to get it back down even further. I am consentrating on my New years resolution of drinking 8 glasses of water a day and staying within my points range.
  • jebo1982
    jebo1982 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    so far so good. I've used all my dailies and 15 flex points (dang wine). However, I am done eating for the night and will partake in one small glass of champagne at midnight. I am struggling to stay up to midnight. 51 minutes to go!
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I blew off counting points last. Had some interesting and exotic items. I just figured I would just max the day out with 'dinner':bigsmile:

Back to counting this morning though.
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Today is going great so far i decided to do old points this week to give it a try. I got my fiancée to do new points he's gain weight so he's willing to give it a try .I track mines and his together i know hard work right ;(.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I didn't track yesterday but did today.