21 Day Sugar Detox

Options
Anyone doing the 21 Day Sugar Detox starting Jan. 1st?

Replies

• mommyjeni
    mommyjeni Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am going to the grocery store tomorrow to get all my supplies. I am going to try to stick as closely as I can. I live in Guam and never know if I will be able to get the foods I need. Feel free to add me. I will technically be starting on the 2nd but it is the 1st everywhere else.
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm doing it, but starting tomorrow. I assume you're following the group on FB and have downloaded the guides? What level are you going to do? I'm starting with Level 3....as I already am off caffeine and dairy.

Lets be friends! :flowerforyou:
  • janruffin
    janruffin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I started the detox as well. Level 3. Did it in October and fared pretty well. Time to get serious.
    Sent friend requests to those on this board already.....
  • 33runnergirl
    33runnergirl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am doing level 3. I did last March and loved the way I felt! I fell off the wagon over the last few months an am looking to jump start my return to a paleo lifestyle.

How is everyone doing so far? I've been a little sluggish and had a bit of a headache but that seems to be normal for me around day 3.
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Just started Day 1 today... so far so good!
  • mrsnicole1
    mrsnicole1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm doing paleo and thinking about buying the guide to start the sugar detox.
  • 33runnergirl
    33runnergirl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 and the only thing that is really killing me is fruit. I wanted to steal berries out of someone else's cart at Costco! I miss my fruit!!!!!
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I'm trying my best.