Welcome Everyone!

Options
I know managing multiple groups and forums can be a bit overwhelming but this will give us an opportunity to do things such as track our goals, weight loss and any other health-related information :) So let's start out by answering the following:

Name
IDOB Name
Weight Loss Goal
Method of Weight Loss
Any other information

Replies

• loveya770
    Options
    Name: Robin
    IDOB Name : loveya770
    Weight Loss Goal : 100 lbs
    Method of Weight Loss : Diet tracking and exercise
    Any other information: I have been fat for years... I want to be the skinny mom instead of the fat mom!!!
  • luvbeingmomof3
    Options
    Name: Diane
    IDOB Name : luvbeingmomof3
    Weight Loss Goal : 20 lbs
    Method of Weight Loss : Diet tracking and exercise
    Any other information: 10 years ago I was in the best shape of my life, then I got married, had three kids, suffer on and off from depression and usually eat....I have started so many programs over the past few years just to stop, gain my weight back and be miserable again. I am the HIGHEST I've been in 5 years.
    I'm limited to what I can wear and find myself staying home more and more because I'm not happy with how I look. Pics on FB look okay because of good angles, lol. My legs and thighs are my problem areas.
    I'm 42 and going through full blown menopause, yay me. it is very difficult for me to lose weight and add in hormonal fluctuations, etc....
    I started the 30 day shred today!!
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Name: Jessica
    IDOB Name : wyattsmomee
    Weight Loss Goal : +50lbs
    Method of Weight Loss : Calorie Counting, running and kettlebell
    Any other information: I'm tired of being the fat one at work. HATE when we have to do group photos cause I always look so frumpy and fat. I want to WANT to have pics of me
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Name: Katie
    IDOB Name: Katiekate
    Weight Loss Goal: 80-94 lbs (depending on how I feel)
    Method of Weight Loss: A modified Paleo approach with Beachbody workout programs
    Any other information: I'm a chronic quitter, but I NEED to do this, I'm suffering from knee and ankle pain, I'm starting to limp from the pain, its embarassing!
  • daniash19
    daniash19 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Name: Danielle (Dani)

IDOB Name: Daniash19

Weight Loss Goal: 30-50 lbs. 50 would be great, but for this year I will start with 30.

Method of Weight Loss: Diet and exercise.

Any other information: I made the big decision in Dec that we are done having babies, so now I would really like to lose all the baby weight. 40 lbs will bring me to my wedding weight. That would be awesome!! I got skates for Christmas and have been out 4 times already. I am going to go skating at least 3 times a week. It is really good for my thighs! I am also going to cross country skiiing and hopfully running with our new puppy. As long as my foot will allow it. I broke it in the spring and it still bugs me.
  • denisen40
    Options
    Name: Denise

IDOB Name: Denise{cartersmommy}

Weight Loss Goal: 50-80 lbs minimum

Method of Weight Loss: weight watchers diet and exercise

Any other information" i was put on anti depressants 10 years ago and gained over 100 lbs and have really struggled losing the weight. now i am ready to get serious and lose it for good. i am in school full time so there is not a lot of time for exercise and eating good but i have to make the time. hoping to have a lot of support because i am going to need it.
  • mommykrys
    Options
    Name: Krystal
    Idob name :krystalsbaby
    Weight loss goal:35-40
    Method of weight loss weight watchers and exercise
  • oceanity
    oceanity Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Name :bigsmile: Amber
    IDOB Name :happy: oceanity
    Weight Loss goal :grumble: 28lbs
    Method of Weight Loss :explode: Diet and exercise....going to add Stronglifts into my running routine, and hubby might be in the loop with JM90Revolution!
    Any other information :cry: After the last m/c in October (4th so far), I still really want another baby. So, for the next 3 months, I am aiming to get off the lbs I gained since my "big" weight loss since 2010-2012...lowest was 151.8 in August 2011- 153.0 Feb 2012. It climbed to 174ish with bloat a couple of weeks ago and I am :mad: at myself that I allowed myself to binge for weeks without addressing the emotional side of eating.
  • andrea464
    andrea464 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Name: Andrea
    IDOB Name: andrea464
    Weight Loss Goal: Long term- 140lbs for lowest weight. Short term: 30lbs
    Method of Weight Loss: Cardio (elliptical), C25k, weights (kettlebells)
    Any other information: I'm tired of quitting/starting over. I'll lose weight and then gain it back.
  • luvbeingmomof3
    Options
    I'm sorry, my IDOB name is Tophersmom. Not much sleep last night. lol
  • Crystal_H
    Options
    Name : Crystal

IDOB Name: Crystal-Tim

Weight Loss Goal: At least 30, but 40 would be great!

Method of Weight Loss: Be conscious of what I put in my mouth, better portion control and excerise.

Any other information: I've been average or slightly above average since college. I never gained much weight with my first two pregnancies and lost around 20 lbs with my twins. I know it's terrible, but I've just never really paid attention to what I'm putting in my mouth. I just eat what I want, when I want and its catching up to me as I age.
  • thendrick
    thendrick Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Omg Amber! We are twins!!!!

I've really fallen off the bandwagon but when I was checking in with MFP regularly, you were my inspiration!!Let's do this together again!

(And I'm so sorry for your losses <3 )
  • thendrick
    thendrick Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Name: Tracy
    IDOB Name: Tracy :)
    Weight Loss goal 28lbs
    Method of Weight Loss Diet and exercise....I love running (well, walk/running) and the elliptical. I really should add strength training, but it's been so hard since I started working full-time in Sept. I'm hoping to be able to commit to working out more regularly now that DH is a SAHD for the winter. My biggest weakness is drinking red wine and eating while I'm on the computer at night doing my lesson plans.
    Any other information: Got to my lowest post-babies weight in 2010, the same summer my dad died - 146 lbs. I worked out a LOT that summer and traced regularly with MFP. Then it crept back up and it has fluctuated between 150-160 lbs for the last 2 years. But now I'm up to 173 lbs. It's just that it seems like its sooo much harder to lose the weight the older I get. I work out like a maniac and it doesn't come off fast enough. Which gets me discouraged and then I give up.
  • oceanity
    oceanity Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Tracy....we so are twins!!!! I was doing good maintaining, until I added in strength training and the inches gain in the thighs really messed with my head. Between some of the crap going on at home and work being less than soothing to the soul, I gained about 6-7 lbs since March 2012....but the m/c has given me 7 lbs or more to lose all over again. I wish that my running would have stayed stable during the pregnancy/miscarriage, but the bleeding when you run and worry just was not working for me. I am determined to stick with running, regardless of what happens during the next pregnancy. And thanks so much for your words of sweetness regarding me being inspirational...I want to be that for my boys more than anything!!
  • chcoley
    chcoley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Name: Cassie
    IDOB Name: August05Mommy
    Weight Loss Goal: 75lbs this year (already down a total of 45lbs)
    Method of Weight Loss: Eating right and working out. No shortcuts! It's worked so far!
  • 4and1make5
    4and1make5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Name Crystal
    IDOB Name : formerly known as tigger0318 or 2girls1boy
    Weight Loss Goal: 40-50lbs
    Method of Weight Loss: walking/running on the treadmill, and gonna try to cut back on calories and junk food
    Any other information: Lost 12lbs back in February-April 2012. Gave up pop, candy, cake, any junk food like that. I've maintained pretty well, and am struggling to get past 190lbs. So I'm gonna start stepping up the game plan, whatever it may be
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late but here is my info... :)

Name - Alissa

IDOB Name - Lissa

Weight Loss Goal - Right now I'm near my goal weight but trying to gain muscle, get lean and lose extra fat I've been carrying since having my two babies. :)

Method of Weight Loss - Just eating healthy and exercise. I pretty much workout 95% at home in my living room with workout videos. Due to my hubby's work schedule of going to work at 5:00 a.m. and my night meetings a couple times a month, getting to a gym or classes is nearly impossible.

Any other information - I'm looking forward to reconnecting with everyone... which I've done somewhat on Facebook but it's nice to have other fitness friends working toward goals here on MFP too.