What do you want to accomplish during this Challenge?

Options
mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
Hey all,

I took Saturday off to spend time with my hubby for our Anniversary. But I wanted to get on here before the challenge to say hello and to see how everyone was feeling before kick off commensed.

As I think about this challange I think about "What do I want to accomplish?" and "How I am going to get there?" Everyone one is so uniquely (sp) different in there own set way of losing weight, so that made me think of a topic to start to kind of kick things off.

What does everyone want to accomplish during the next 6 weeks and how do you plan to get to where you want to be?

Me..... I want to get out of the 250's and into the 240s (preferably 245 or less). My plans on getting there is logging my food truthfully and faithfully and participating in the challenges each week.

How about you guys?

** I WILL POST THE INITIAL WEIGH IN POST ON NEW YEARS EVE..... SO YOU CAN PUT YOUR INITIAL INFORMATION THERE**

Replies

• laf0195
    laf0195 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'd like too pummel through the 180s and into the 170s during the next6 weeks. That seems really ambitious, but I'm determined! This challenge had gotten me really pumped and motivated even though it hasn't started yet lol! I'm going to be burning at least 4000 kcal every week, and doing a bit of muscle toning work. I need to be able to do pull ups, and I don't expect to get there in six weeks, but hopefully by Easter! After Valentines day I'm going to take it easier, just to mix it up, so I'll be going hard until then!

January and February are going to be extremely busy months for me, so I'll also be using this challenge as a training tool for makingtime to workout no matter what. I've written up a workout schedule several weeks ahead of time, so I'll be depending on support from this group to get me off my but on days I don't feel motivated! I'm excited to hear your goals, everyone!
  • Knyvern
    Knyvern Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I would like to see the 160s by Valentine's Day. I haven't seen them this century. :embarassed:
  • tls723
    tls723 Posts: 14
    Options
    Obviously I have weight to lose... but what I really want to gain is a little more confidence! I am tired of worrying about how my clothes fit and I'm tired of always feeling "fat". I think that a 6 week start will work wonders and lead me in the right direction!
  • LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I don't want my jeans to feel tight :) Plus I want to feel good when I wake up every morning, no regrets. Also I would love to see the 150's again :heart:
  • kellygettinginshape
    Options
    I would also like to see 150s and would love to get back down to a normal bmi. But first of focusing on getting under 160.
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I want to start staying on track everyday and start losing again. I've been at a stand still these past few weeks. It'd also be nice to finally hit my second goal of 185 (about 13 pounds away) which was my goal by today. Didn't happen obviously but that's okay. Holidays are over, its time for a fresh start.
  • val_140
    Options
    Getting out of the 150s but most importantly get toned in the right areas!
  • Maureen689
    Options
    Obviously I have weight to lose... but what I really want to gain is a little more confidence! I am tired of worrying about how my clothes fit and I'm tired of always feeling "fat". I think that a 6 week start will work wonders and lead me in the right direction!
    [/quote

I am with you! I would love to feel confident and lose some of the self-consciousness. I want to have more energy and feel healthy and strong. My guiding numbers are to go from 195 to 185, and really get a jump-start in the new year.
  • jlam6313
    Options
    I want to get back to a regular routine with exercise and meal choices. I want to fit in the clothes that I bought myself the last time I lost the baby weight after baby number 3. I was on the verge of leaving the 150's then. Now baby number 4 is 21 months old so it is time to start over again:)

Good luck to everyone
  • deb3690
    deb3690 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I want to get almost half way to my goal weight and cement my workout routines. No excuses :tongue:
  • cassjacobsen
    cassjacobsen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to be out of the 220s and more importantly I would love to be able to fit a size 15. I set a pair of my old pants out for motivation. They can button now, but I have crazy muffin top. Hoping that most of that will be gone by the end of this challenge!!
    Happy New Year everyone!
  • cindalu78
    Options
    The main thing for me is I just want to get started down the right path. The weeks during this challenge are going to be chaotic with trying to move but I do not want to wait. I want to regain some confidence before we move to a new town.
  • Time2LightenUp
    Options
    I want to get myself back into a routine and stick with it I've done it before but through the holidays lost sight of my motivation. Also I would love to get my more self confidence it wears off after so long of not losing weight even if your not gaining. I have been stuck at the same weight for 3 months and I am not having it anymore! Happy New Year Everyone! :) Now lets knock this next six weeks out of the park!!!
  • kamewuv
    kamewuv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :)!
  • kamewuv
    kamewuv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have gained almost 20 pounds since October, I have not been taking care of my health or even watching what I eat so I want to get back on track and stop myself from eating foods that are completely unhealthy. Plus it doesn't hurt to want clothes to fit better and look good for my man :)!
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose an inch or so in a couple of places. I've been at maintenance for almost two years, but still not satisfied with my body. I've kicked up my workouts since August, but haven't lost an inch! Frustrating. So, I plan to amp them up further (Zuzkalight and bodyrock.tv, here I come!) to see if I can get my six-pack to show itself and my bum to reach for the sky. All this while maintaining the clean eating I've been doing for two years.
  • Saritamac25
    Saritamac25 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'd like to establish a routine. I think I set too high of goals for myself. First things first. I need to get into the routine of eating healthy, tracking calories and exercising EVERY day. Right now I've been excited and strong for two days and then bad for three days, then strong for three days and then bad for four days. I need to find the strength within myself to make the decision to do this and stick with it. THAT is my goal for this challenge :-)
  • Saritamac25
    Saritamac25 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have gained almost 20 pounds since October, I have not been taking care of my health or even watching what I eat so I want to get back on track and stop myself from eating foods that are completely unhealthy. Plus it doesn't hurt to want clothes to fit better and look good for my man :)!

I hear ya!!! I've been in same hole. Let's get going!
  • quinntendo
    quinntendo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    During this challenge I really want to get into the health and fitness mindset. I want to abandon my "need" for Fast Food. I really just want to get set up for a healthy road to weight loss! :)
  • Jessruns
    Options
    I want to really focus on cementing my good habits... six weeks seems like an ideal time frame to really focus in and make sure I get a routine down. I want to eat real foods and eliminate ALL fast food for these six weeks. I know once I go without it for a few weeks, I stop craving it, it's just hard to get over that hump! My other goal is to just think of this in a positive light and have the right attitude; I'm not trying to lose weight because I hate myself or think I look terrible, but because I love myself and want to feel healthier and have more energy.