SO! League of Legends...

Options
Textmessage
Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
Who plays? I searched and found a few older threads - figured I'd start a new one since the others died down.

I'm not the best player in the world (1300-1400), but love meeting new people to play with.

Add me in game: bon hiver

Replies

• pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I play!!!
    though not so much any more, because i used to play with my ex, and still do if were both online at the same time, but we dont talk and its a bit weird.... lol
    But i will play again, in fact I've just started updates, may be done by Christmas... :| Nami looks exciting!

anyway... im Pixielottie and 99.9% of the time will be playing as teemo :D

oohh should add i play on EU West x
  • Textmessage
    Options
    Ah, good point about the servers. I'm on NA. :o
  • Textmessage
    Options
    Still looking for more people to play with. :D
  • VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    My husband plays LoL; he's very good with a support character (the name Ari sticks in my mind, but the spelling may be wrong). He's Kampfer02 in most games he plays (as well as on MFP).
  • Textmessage
    Options
    My husband plays LoL; he's very good with a support character (the name Ari sticks in my mind, but the spelling may be wrong). He's Kampfer02 in most games he plays (as well as on MFP).

Seems he's on the EU West server. :( Still nice to see some other League players on here.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Iampugz - Play quite a bit.

I prefer mid, but I also do support in ranked. my elo is trash cause most of the people I play with are my irl friends and they are quite bad, but I'd rather have fun with my boys and lose than win with strangers. hit me up!
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I couldn't ever get into LoL, but I am considering checking out Smite. Anyone play it?
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I have played, and I liked it, but alas, my comp does NOT like it. If I want to play I have to steal my boyfriends comp and account which has my fave character Morgana
  • Gitn_Fit
    Gitn_Fit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I play LoL on NA, never play rank though. I main support, usually Sona. I'm a rather aggressive support at that though because I NEVER play support in any games ever, but I like it in LoL for some reason, but I still like to be aggressive.
  • piratemerdi
    piratemerdi Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I play casually, usually AP carries or support :P Lulu is one of my favorites.
  • Wargamergal
    Wargamergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I play every now and again, really not very good though - i have no idea what server i am on though - so cannot be of any help
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I played way to much and found myself getting irritated by the rage quitters.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    My fiance has got me hooked on it, we play games together as we a in a LDR.
    I just started yesterday, my name is MissPwna
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I used to play it a LOT, very fun game. Less now that i got work and reinstalled wow. Im on EU west you can add if you make account there nick is selkäsaunatonttu.
  • Textmessage
    Options
    I play casually, usually AP carries or support :P Lulu is one of my favorites.

+1 for Lulu~! I love her.
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I play~ :D IGN is Hiy0mi
    I usually prefer to support or mid, but I can top and jungle as well lol
    My mains would probably have to be Alistar, Leona, Morgana, Lee Sin, Sona, lulu
    Add meh~! :D
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    My name is MoGainzzz and so far I've just been doing unranked to learn the game I play the trollolll champions. I don't mind tanking or being AP/AD carry.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Bumping this was Gold IV, now Gold V at the moment add: itsReseT !
  • DemiFury
    Options
    hello everyone i play LOL too well not as much as i wish i could but i am fairly good with Urgot he is one pimp cyborg dude lol add me up!! my in game tag is Demifury
  • Cryptekz
    Options
    NA

Cryptekz

Main Singed, Off-Carry with Ashe/Draven/Sivir, Backup support if those three roles are filled ala Soraka.

Not a fan of the jungle but trying to learn with Jax so I have a decent option for both AD Top and jungle.

I don't touch mid: Can't combo worth a damn because I play too many champs who single-spell to get the muscle memory for it, and even if I did, it just seems too easy.

I dunno. People say ADC is the easiest role, but I kind of think just about every bursty mid has it easier. All you have to do is land your combo then run away, wait for CD to wear off, then rinse/repeat.

Hit me up if you're interested. Not ranked yet, but looking to be, soon, and from there looking to get a team going.