Day 1 Challenge!

Options

Replies

• OliveDouglas
    Options
    My bladder will hate me and I will definitely hate the long drive home from work later, but I can do this....3 down, 7 more to go!!
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    24 oz. down, 56 oz. to go!
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    ok, I'm in! My coffee is tasting to good right now though. Switching to water.......
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    HA! I love all of your responses!!! I've got 24oz down - you're all motiviating me to DRINK UP!! :-)
  • gymcritter
    Options
    Oh dear...I don't drink that much all week... I know ... 2013 will be my water year! I never bail on a challenge so here goes...
    2 down...8 more to go...yikes! :-)
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    no problem i got this!!
  • Vosulaa
    Vosulaa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    20 down 60 to go!
  • toniadenise
    toniadenise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Excited about day 1 of the 50 day challenge! Water is never an issue for me, I can always get enough in.....its just all the other stuff I manage to consume that gets in the way.
  • Zoeotis
    Zoeotis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I always seems to find it hard to drink my daily water allowance...I'm going to pour myself a drink right now :)
  • cheergirl1993
    cheergirl1993 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Will be a challenge but will do my best :)
  • mouse1977us24
    mouse1977us24 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW! Ok, lets see I have already drank about 24 so I have 56 to go...I usually only drink around 40-50...I can do this!
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    K 32oz down so far for me this morning!! I brought my 64oz jug to work this morning too! I'm on it!!
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I actually really like water but when I get bored with it I just add a little lemon or crystal light mix to help the bland flavor. Another thing I do is fill up my 40 oz water bottle twice a day and I know I've had what I should. :happy:
  • lizziej78
    lizziej78 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yay! Can't wait to get back into the swing of things...I have been missing MFP and my gym and my normal eating habits and my water. I'm 10 oz in so far, and planning to hit the gym after work.
  • katrin25
    Options
    That's going to be hard, especially when I'm at work, but I will do my best.
  • Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Nice start for me (not) i have been sick for the past 4 days! Just grabbed my waterbottle so if i can keep everything in i will be ok hihi
  • gymcritter
    Options
    Wow...50 oz down and 30 to go...that's a record for me!
  • Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I slept in this morning so none for me so far. But about to get my walking in and get the water chugging!!
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    DONE!!
    Here's what I do.
    First thing in the morning I make sure I have 16-32oz. It is easier for me if I drink them during and after my workout. I try to get them in before I get into the shower.
    I take a 32-64oz bottle with me to work. If I want more coffee I have to drink. If I want a snack or a cup of tea I have to drink. I also make myself drink a bunch before lunch and before I go home to make dinner. That way I feel full and don't "snack" while I make lunch or dinner.
    Some days I put in propel packets but then again I try to take some plain and reward my self with flavors.
    The biggest thing that helps me is a straw. If my bottle has a straw I will drink more.
    I hope this helps anyone.
    Good luck!
  • meechster20001
    meechster20001 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've had to stop at every pub I've delivered beer to today to use their bathroom! I had a pint of water in the morning, a 500 ml bottle on the road and bought another litre and a half so in total that's about 2.5 litres and according to CalculateMe.com 80 of your ounces is 2.4 of my litres so mission achieved and it's only 6pm :)