Day 1 Challenge!

Options

Replies

• jgollnick
    jgollnick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good challenge for those who don't like drinking water. I have enforced water drinking since day 1 of MFP. I also gained a tip from an ebook called the 4-hour body. 1 of the rules the author establishes is " DON'T DRINK YOUR CALORIES" which also includes milk. That doesn't leave us with a whole lot of options and definately encourages the drinking of water. I am on cup number 4 and it's only noon here
  • freeone17
    freeone17 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've already had about 64 oz and haven't worked out yet, so I know I'll reach this goal by the end of the day. I have to drink a ton of water to feel like a normal functioning human being!
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I've had to stop at every pub I've delivered beer to today to use their bathroom! I had a pint of water in the morning, a 500 ml bottle on the road and bought another litre and a half so in total that's about 2.5 litres and according to CalculateMe.com 80 of your ounces is 2.4 of my litres so mission achieved and it's only 6pm :)

Your story is kinda funny as you’re going to the Pubs to use the loo and not have a pint!

Well done day, Cheers!
  • jdub224
    jdub224 Posts: 120
    Options
    HA HA. I beast this almost every day!!! It's 12:37pm and I am at 8 glasses already with a full 32 ounces sitting on my desk!!!

Let's Go!!
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You guys are KILLING this!!! I'm loving it!!!
  • becschroeder
    Options
    I got this one!
  • 04hoopsgal73
    Options
    Luckily, I am use to drinking lots of water. I keep water at my desk, in my car, & in my kitchen ( 3 places where I am the most).
    My beverages are water, coffee, tea, milk, and wine!

First thing I put in my body each day is glass of water, then I have another with my vitimans & supplements & 1 med, then I have another one during breakfast = 3 glasses

I have a glass before & during lunch & dinner = 4 glasses
    Bewtween meals have 2 glasses = 4 glasses
    Workouts I have 1-2 glasses = 2 glasses
    NonWorkouts always push water.

It’s 130p and I"m at 9 glasses. My goal is 12 glasses a day and the past few weeks I”ve been pushing it back up to 12-14 a day.

*If you are new to drinking lots of water take it slow and easy and give it time. Try adding crystal light packets or other non-sugar
    flavorings until you build up your intake.

Great Challenge for eveyone, You can do this !!!
  • nursemarie162
    Options
    80oz? Challenge accepted and DEMOLISHED!!!! What what!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!! Come on guys you can do it!
  • 04hoopsgal73
    Options
    Luckily, I am use to drinking lots of water. I keep water at my desk, in my car, & in my kitchen ( 3 places where I am the most).
    My beverages are water, coffee, tea, milk, and wine!

First thing I put in my body each day is glass of water, then I have another with my vitimans & supplements & 1 med, then I have another one during breakfast = 3 glasses

I have a glass before & during lunch & dinner = 4 glasses
    Bewtween meals have 2 glasses = 4 glasses
    Workouts I have 1-2 glasses = 2 glasses
    NonWorkouts always push water.

It’s 130p and I"m at 9 glasses. My goal is 12 glasses a day and the past few weeks I”ve been pushing it back up to 12-14 a day.

*If you are new to drinking lots of water take it slow and easy and give it time. Try adding crystal light packets or other non-sugar
    flavorings until you build up your intake.

Great Challenge for eveyone, You can do this !!!
  • penbev21
    Options
    I normally drink 10 a day. That goodness this one will be easy.
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    done my 80oz. working on my third water bottle serving (32oz each)
  • improvninja
    improvninja Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group. Very exciting.

Also looking for some accountability friends. Any takers? I am a novice here.
  • tinawhitlock
    Options
    I guess I better go fill up my water bottle. 67.6 down...... 12.4 to go.
  • improvninja
    improvninja Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    And I am half way to the water goal!!
  • ladams562
    ladams562 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I checked this late!!! And of all days, today is the day I have been not carrying my water bottle with me. Oops! Start chugging now and hope that I can make it!
  • OliveDouglas
    Options
    Goal accomplished....11 down and STILL going!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    80oz 10 glasses done and i still have to work 8hrs later so maybe another 6-8 glasses.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    60 down...... 20 to go. I can do this!!!!
  • theladyxena
    theladyxena Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It's 5 PM and I've had 96 ounces! Yay me! I probably won't be drinking any after 6. I do want to sleep some tonight! Come on guys you can do this!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    working on my 4th 32oz serving. 128oz will be down before i leave work.