Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 1 Challenge!

Replies

• ladams562
    ladams562 Posts: 26 Member
    2 pm. Just closing in on 48 oz.
  • Dementedllama
    Dementedllama Posts: 177 Member
    80oz :) Easy.
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Got my 80oz in!! Still working on my final water bottle, we'll c how far I get :)
  • megant53214
    megant53214 Posts: 20 Member
    Done! Will try to get a couple more in tonight, but got my 80 so far with a few hours to spare :) Feels good! So glad I found this challenge!!!! BTW anyone feel free to add me if you're looking for friends to motivate - I'm pretty new to the site and only have a couple friends.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Just found the Challenge, I'll check back in later to report my water intake:wink::flowerforyou:
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    5 Glasses down... Yippey and lots of bathroom visits.
    3 more to go. 1 for sure after my workout and 1 before dinner and last one after dinner. Great work everyone!
  • Jewlz411
    Jewlz411 Posts: 30 Member
    4pm & I just finished my 8th water bottle (16.9oz) for 135.2 oz & starting on my 9th. I LOVE water Wednesdays!:wink:
  • ashleygaspard
    ashleygaspard Posts: 15 Member
    80 oz down and not done yet! :-)
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    I just joined this group, so missed this, but I've had 12 glasses today anyway, so guess that counts :-)
  • sky15425
    sky15425 Posts: 219 Member
    84.5 ounces of water. Day 1 challenge accomplished.
  • mouse1977us24
    mouse1977us24 Posts: 16 Member
    Challenge Accomplished! But done for the day, I do want to be able to sleep in my bed and not in the bathroom tonight :)
  • littlekat1
    littlekat1 Posts: 53 Member
    Got all my water in! :)
  • mymonty
    mymonty Posts: 57 Member
    I'm new to groups and missed this water challege. water is a hard one for me to get in in the winter too. I'll have to start logging on first thing every morning as a routine just to make suRe I'm not missing anything. off to grab a bottle of water now!
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Cheering on those who are still drinking water :drinker:
  • I didn't think I was going to make it....but I got my 80 in! Great Challenge....especially for someone who's mom calls her a camel haha! Something for me to work on in 2013:)
  • Leahbcc
    Leahbcc Posts: 38 Member
    21 glass @ 8 = 168 YEAH
  • Did it!! Thought I was going to have to swim home in the car from work, but I survived :)
  • beklew159
    beklew159 Posts: 23 Member
    Yay! Day 1 challenge completed. I just finished 80 ounces! :)
  • Shellycan
    Shellycan Posts: 23 Member
    :happy: I did it!:happy:
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Done! :drinker: