em2wl..tell me how much you have lost since you began

Options
Please let me know when you first started EM2Wl and how many pounds have you lost since you started the TDEE minus 15% or 20% eating..

How many weeks have you done to lose the weight you indicate

I started December 19th....gained 1.6lbs....have 30 to lose

Replies

• floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 7 lbs (in 8 weeks) with a 20% reduction since I have a lot to lose yet. I went down almost a pant size in that time though, so it is not all about the weight loss (my stomach finally started to drop). I do a lot of strength training and a little cardio.
  • timvet
    timvet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I was at my goal when I started this program, so I have gained about 5 lbs but my measurements are awesome and my clothing fits way better. I am stonger for sure and my hubby sure has noticed all the changes. Don't count on that scale number to much, take measurements and pictures they are what is really happening to your body.
  • McAlyna
    McAlyna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I started the reset of about 12 weeks starting October 1. I officially have a 20% cut starting December 14. I gained 3-5 pounds, fluctuates. If my measurement is correct, I've lost about .5 inch from my waist, thigh and calf. I started lifting program, SL5x5, November 11. My pictures show progressed. I'll keep at it till I see some loses!
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I have lost a pants size since starting EM2WL in July. I've actually gained weight though. :ohwell: I don't mind as long as I keep getting smaller!
  • kelny
    kelny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have been doing emtlw style for nearly 2 years, eating 2000-2500 cals a day (5 foot 10 inch female) and regularly lifting weights about 3x a week for about 50 minutes each time. Have lost about 45 pounds in this time and now weigh 185 pounds which is not too far off goal.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I gained 23 lbs, BUT I my dress size went from an 8 to a 6 :)
    The scale only tells half the truth.....if not less
  • Gapwedge01
    Options
    I have been doing emtlw style for nearly 2 years, eating 2000-2500 cals a day (5 foot 10 inch female) and regularly lifting weights about 3x a week for about 50 minutes each time. Have lost about 45 pounds in this time and now weigh 185 pounds which is not too far off goal.

Great stuff! Congrats!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I started in may with eating more and have lost 23 lbs.
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I started em2wl at the beginning of June. I've lost 30 lbs and I'm down 2 pants sizes. I eat 10% - 15% below tdee. I'm 5'1 I eat between 1700 -1800 calories a day.
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    32 pounds since January 2012 and I never did a low cal so inadvertently was eating this way since I started watching my calories. That said, I bumped them @ 200 a day in October and another 200 in December and have lost about 5 since then. Losing slower eating more but still losing :)
  • tinagn
    tinagn Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    ive been doing this for i think 1 and a half to 2 months?
    went down 2 sizes and lost 1 kg
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    I'm actually eating at a 9% cut while also doing NROL4W. I was feeling like I had started to lose again but the holidays have kind of derailed me! I am definitely stronger though.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Noor that is BANANAS!!!! Do you have pics????:flowerforyou:
  • zhiking
    zhiking Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    ive been doing this for i think 1 and a half to 2 months?
    went down 2 sizes and lost 1 kg

Wow congrats. that's very inspiring!
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Do you have pics?
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Noor that is BANANAS!!!! Do you have pics????:flowerforyou:

Noor-HOLY SMOKES you are amazing!

Graysmom-I LOVE your new profile pic!
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm down almost 28 lbs total, but I didn't really start eating enough food until May and in May my lowest weight was 175 lbs and now my lowest weight is 169 lbs, but I bounce as high as 174 lbs. However I dropped from a size 10 to a size 6.