Favorite Clean Dinner???

Options
My favorite is grilled chicken, steamed veggies and red roasted potatoes!! What's yours?

Replies

• Dont_Eat_Me
    Dont_Eat_Me Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Grilled salmon, grilled portabella, steamed veggies with a slice of lemon to squeeze all over finished meal.
  • TinaOsborneRN
    TinaOsborneRN Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sounds delish Don't Eat Me!! By the way, do you mind telling me your first name?? :)
  • elizawe
    elizawe Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Dont know if I have a favorite, but right now I'm craving a dinner salad with spinach, spring mix, roasted red potatoes, chicken or salmon, avocado, pumpkin seeds, zucchini, and a nice homeade balsamic dressing. Let's see if I actually make that this evening!
  • TinaOsborneRN
    Options
    Sounds delish! did you make it??
  • elizawe
    elizawe Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I did! It was yummy! Maybe I should post everyday what I intend to eat so that I'll have a little pressure to eat it. Accountability is a motivator for me apparently.
  • TinaOsborneRN
    Options
    Accountability works WONDERS!!! That's why our challenge group on Facebook is so succesful...we know our fellow challengers will be after us if we disappear or are not doing what we said we would do! It definitely keeps me going...
  • carrieeniece
    Options
    New to my fitness but I landed on this group, because my goal is to eat clean (whole non processed foods) and it's been going really well for about a week. But I'm looking to reach out a little. I'm 43 years old (I know my profile says 44 but I made an error which is okay because I might as well let myself accept this getting older thing.)

I watched the movie, "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" and I was encouraged to do what he did. After a couple of days on a juice fast I introduced again regular produce and now just trying to eat 90% or more whole foods with the occasional treat.
    I just joined Costco and they have a basil vinegarette that is to die for. If you get a chance to try it, do. :) Happy New Year!
  • jennlea22
    Options
    Hello I'm new to my fitness pal. I prefer to eat mostly whole foods and cook from scratch. Its something I used to do and had fallen out of. I'm working my way back in and eliminating processed foods slowly. But my goal is just to be healthier and consume as few chemical, additives, and unnecessary by products as possible.