HOW WE DOING TODAY?

Options
eazieske
eazieske Posts: 212 Member
HI, LADIES HOW WE DOING TODAY? HOW WE FEELING ABOUT THE NEW YEAR AND WE EATING? LETS SHARE WHAT GOOD ARE WE DOING TODAY.....
I WILL START.
STARTED OFF GOOD I ATE VEGGIES THIS MORNING AND AT LUNCH IAM SOO HAPPY CAUSE I USALLY DONT EAT ANY VEGGIE!!!! SO FAR I HAVE DONE 30 SQUATS AND GOING TO DO MORE BY THE END OF THE DAY... ITS REALLY COLD OUTSIDE SO I WILL BE DOING CORE DANCING AT HOME ITS LIKE BELLY DANCING!!!! IM DRINKING MY WATER !!!!! GREAT DAY!!!! SO HOW THE REST OF US DOING?

Replies

• deedeetris
    deedeetris Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi there: I am doing well. I still have a problem with eating too much as soon as I get home. Tomorrow I will do better by drinking a protein shake when I get home. I am usually so hungry when I get home from work that I have a meal before the meal. I did that today, so I just said that is it, counted it and I'm still under calories.

Ez--that is so cool that you do belly dancing. I have never tried that. Sounds like fun.

Have a good night, ladies!! :)
  • mochadivine
    mochadivine Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 180 so far... only 120 to go. Having a late dinner now. Will finish them when I get done :-)
  • mochadivine
    mochadivine Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job with the veggies!