mofo macrooos plz hel Pl i now no u done this before but plz

Options
So i was originally 265lbs .5'5ft. Now im 287. Recently got of off a bulkgot back to 194 pushen about 10 to 45 more lbs on certain workouts.,anyway,looking to cut and not loose strength. Macro help.btw i do about an hour of cardio after lifting. Suggestion plz. Bte sorry bout da spellin faded celebrating a hommies deth . Yeeeee

Replies

• bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    BF%?
  • cjivan
    cjivan Posts: 70
    Options
    About 29 bf%
  • Cisco12791
    Options
    Post your height, weight, age, and current diet.
  • cjivan
    Options
    5.5 im 24. And about 2500cals. Frist time doing macros.plz help
  • Theamers0528
    Options
    I'm not a big advocate of percentages... I go more along the lines of what most bodybuilders would go by.

1g of protein per lb of lean body mass= 200 grams for you since 29% bf
    Try and keep fat around 40-50g on the days you work out and eat about 200+ carbs.
    On rest days tho keep your carbs below 70g of carbs and raise your fats up higher. Something I will add is if your lifting don't do cardio the same day. Look up routines that are built for beginners like starting strength or stronglifts 5x5. Don't mess with either of those routines. Do them exactly as their said to be done and you will see faster muscle gains and strength gains then the broscience muscle magazines and websites feed you. On your rest days do slow steady state cardio and it can help with recovery and burn pure fat and save your carbs for muscle building. Google bodyrecomposition and Lyle McDonald is a great guy to listen to. His whole website is filled with proven facts toward dieting and excersise and has references backing all his research. Hopefully this helps.
  • cjivan
    Options
    Thanks man can u post a link to thier site.,also im not exactly a,begginer ive ben at it for about 17 months
  • Theamers0528
    Options
    Www.bodyrecomposition.com
    www.leangains.com
    Either website could help alot much different views on things.... Even with 17 months of training I could say most people can still grow exponentially will starting strength... Especially someone not eating correctly... Following starting strength from the start to 9 months out you should be easily have this compound lift goals
    1.5 times your body weight on bench
    2 times your bodyweight on squat
    2.5 times your bodyweight on deadlift
    Ex. 180 lb male at 9 month if done correctly "should" have the following 1 rep max
    270 lbs on bench
    360 lbs on squat
    450 lbs on deadlift
    At this point you could officially say your at intermediate level of lifting and you would wanna do 4 day upper/lower split
  • cjivan
    Options
    Nice.. ... .!
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    17 months. you are still learning. :) you are still very much a beginner.

the guys already beat me to posting those same links. :p

get in to it.