Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

So this is where you all are!!

2»

Replies

• ryanherbert
    ryanherbert Posts: 79 Member
    melbourne, feel free to add!
  • Another country/rural Victorian. Also feel free to add.

Mel
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    I'm in Sydney :) Feel free to add me, the more support I have the better, hopefully it will keep me on track :)
  • I'm a Melb girl living in the UK. Coming home later this year. Feel free to add me, would love to help each other out.
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member

I've been here for 12 years now, it's changed a lot and there is a bit less of the 'kick a Vic' attitude. When I first moved here I had people that would actually refuse to speak to me!!! TRUE!! I thought it was funny more than offensive. But then I DID grow up in the Latrobe Valley, so was well used to that kind of attitude. Some parts of Latrobe are...ummm...a little competitive with each other. ;o)

LOL I work in the Latrobe Valley (live in West Gippsland), so I know exactly what you mean!
  • aidensanma
    aidensanma Posts: 36 Member
    Perth, please feel free to add :)
  • elle_321
    elle_321 Posts: 63 Member
    Hi everybody I am from the north side of Brisbane,
  • EmmaGem76
    EmmaGem76 Posts: 38 Member
    Emma from Canberra here :)
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Yes it is a great place to live when it's not sizzling at 42 degrees, the only downside - we don't get alot of NRL over here!!
    Go the Broncos

LOL...I saw my first ever game of AFL at the Subi grounds years ago. I hate footy, but I love AFL ;)
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Hi everybody I am from the north side of Brisbane,

I have a close gf living in Narangba. Are you that far out?
  • Right on the NSW/VIC border in Albury.
  • gumlu
    gumlu Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I am from Coolangatta (QLD)