Music Playlists

Options
Morning all!

I was curious as to what some of your music playlists are when it comes to doing cardio? I work out in the morning at like 6AM and usually I listen to Hollywood Undead, but now I'm kind of getting tired of listening to the same playlist every morning.

I would love it if you would share your playlists.

Thanks!

Replies

• Chrisxytme
    Chrisxytme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I use the Pandora app on my iphone, there is a workout station its a pretty good mix.
  • OliveDouglas
    Options
    It's called "workout radio"?
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I just found it - just type "Workout" in the new station field and you'll find it. I'm going to listen to it all day at work just to motivate me to kick some boo-tay when I get home tonight!! :-)
  • Chrisxytme
    Chrisxytme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes its Workout Radio
  • in4profit
    Options
    I tend to burn well listening to mashups from "Girl Talk". Currently I have been using the "All Day" series.
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    I need some new decent work out music :( currently have lots of 8bit wub, skrillex etc as well as lots of punk/pop
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I use pandora also. i listen to Tech N9ne, Eminem, Dr. Dre
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    All of you rock. Thanks for sharing, love it!
  • MrsZippy34
    Options
    I need to try out that pandora station because my music does not get me going too much lol
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    I have an eclectic playlist for working out. I listen to music most of the day at work so the list is always changing and growing. Here are some of the artists I have on my workout playlist right now:

A.F.I
    Alex Clare
    Anberlin
    Arctic Monkeys
    Back Eyed Peas
    Caro Emerald
    The Cube Guys & Luciana
    E.S. Posthumus
    Fall Out Boy
    Hoobastank
    Imagine Dragons
    Jay-Z & Linkin Park
    Jimmy Eat World
    Karmin
    Lady Gaga
    Linkin Park
    Ludacris
    Maroon 5
    Matchbox 20
    Nicki Minaj
    The Offspring
    P!nk
    Pitbull
    Sam and the Womp
    Three Days Grace
    The White Stripes

I go for songs that get me moving, have strong/angry lyrics, have something about having a sexy body, or are a good cadence for running/spinning.
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I listen to Iheart radio on my Iphone and love it. Its a free app like Pandora. I can create stations and I find there is less repetition than Pandora.
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I also use iheartradio and either listen to local stations that I like or type in something that I know will give me upbeat music
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I listen to Iheart radio on my Iphone and love it. Its a free app like Pandora. I can create stations and I find there is less repetition than Pandora.

Another great idea. Thanks for sharing!