Options
    Done! Yay! On to Day 2...
  • FullBellyAR
    Options
    Done-- what fun! On to the next.
  • LFlynnOC
    LFlynnOC Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well I missed that. Didn't check the blog until today (1/3). I'll be better about checking in daily. Also started the challenge rather badly as we had a new person start here at work and the M.O. is to take them to lunch. Rather than check the menu before I got there I went a head and order a BBQ chicken wrap only to find out when I got back to the office to log it that it was over 1000 calories! YIKES. Definately need to make better, informed choices when eating out.
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Challenge completed- every last drop...gurgle gurgle
  • Katacheese
    Katacheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    No problem with that.
  • lymanlouis
    Options
    Somebody throw me a life ring...I think I've fallen overboard!
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how many ounces my water bottle holds (new Christmas gift) but I filled it up and drained it several times. I think I made the number, or was very close.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Did it and didnt even see the challenge lol
  • mouse1977us24
    mouse1977us24 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am not use to drinking that much water but I did for the chanllenge and I got a horrible headache. Today, I have tried drinking more water and my headache is back...coinsidence or related?
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Did not get this challenge done yesterday, hope next Wednesdya will be my water day.
  • jgollnick
    jgollnick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    finished the 80 oz. by 10 pm. I almost always drink my 64 oz suprisingly my water percentage is low. I just bought a scail that measures body fat, muscle tone, bone density, and water percentage. My water was at 38% and according to the instructions adults should have a water % of > 60