new years resolutions

Options
happy new year everyone :) apart from losing weight, have any of you got any other new years resolutions? I'm just being nosy :) I hope this year I can lose weight so I can get into a healthy bmi range and feel good about myself. I would also like to improve my foreign language skills.

Replies

• bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    1. Lose 10 lbs that are sticking like butter for the last year and a half!

2. Ballet Beautiful (started X-mas and loving it)

3. Start bikram yoga!

3. Drink water as main beverage (coffee, tea sometimes, no diet drinks)

4. Start drinking green smoothies (2 cups organic baby spinach, collard, kale mix + 1/2 banana + 1/2 gala apple + 1/2 cup greek yogurt + 1 cup water + parsley, cilantro)
  • Gemz321
    Gemz321 Posts: 64
    Options
    what's ballet beautiful? is it the same as normal ballet? great goals :)
  • lqtransformation130
    Options
    i want to learn how to swim
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    I will be trying my hardest to quit smoking, 30 years of a bad unhealthy habit to break!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i would like to improve my sleeping habits.
  • Gemz321
    Options
    great goals everyone :)
  • MrsZippy34
    Options
    I want to lose weight and eat healthy to make sure my body is healthy enough to get pregnant. I also would like to get more organized and work on selling my Scentsy full time instead of going to my job now everyday! If I can get more organized then I can do so much more. This is my goal so when I do have a baby I can stay home with it!!! =-)
  • mrsmorris13
    Options
    I never make resolutions....but this year I have decided to make one. I have been bouncing around with 10ish lbs for years! I lose it,mthen life gets crazy and I gain it back, then I bless and get it off again! Roller coaster!,,

This year I am losing the 10-15 and keeping my life balanced so I can just keep it off and keep my sanity

No obsessing, no throwing in the towel, no ALL OR NOTHING attitude.....I am staying balanced with family, health, work and anything else life wants to throw at me!
  • bikinisuited
    Options
    I never make resolutions....but this year I have decided to make one. I have been bouncing around with 10ish lbs for years! I lose it,mthen life gets crazy and I gain it back, then I bless and get it off again! Roller coaster!,,

This year I am losing the 10-15 and keeping my life balanced so I can just keep it off and keep my sanity

No obsessing, no throwing in the towel, no ALL OR NOTHING attitude.....I am staying balanced with family, health, work and anything else life wants to throw at me!

Me too, need to lose 10 lbs for good. 5 pounds up and 5 pounds down. Consistency and keeping my calories under is my BIGGEST struggle!
  • Gemz321
    Options
    aww I think thats lovely mrszippy, I hope you manage to get pregnant and to have that alongside would be great. Good luck bikinsunited and mrsmorris, I know they say when you are closest to goal its the hardest. Im sure you can do it :)
  • bikinisuited
    Options
    aww I think thats lovely mrszippy, I hope you manage to get pregnant and to have that alongside would be great. Good luck bikinsunited and mrsmorris, I know they say when you are closest to goal its the hardest. Im sure you can do it :)

Ahh thank you, very sweet. Prepping and staying under calories for me is my biggest challenge for the last year, embarrassing but the true!