New to the group

Options
Hey Ladies,

I'm new to the group and looking for ways to stay connected while I continue my weight loss journey :-) I'm 26 and have a 2 year old son. I started at 290, and now I'm currently at 263 with an over all goal of reaching 170. Looking for like minded people to stay connected with. :-)

Replies

• Natasha1976
    Options
    Just wanted to say Congrats on your progress so far. That's really great!! I'm 36 and I need to lose about 35-40 lbs. I've found it's really a one day at a time kind of thing. If you fall off, brush yourself off and start again. Everyday is a new chance to make good fitness decisions. The best of luck to you!!!
  • ybell300
    ybell300 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi I think you are making awesome progress. I m really trying to lose 100 pounds this is my long term goal. Im in this for the long run so I say let's get this done. I am tired of wearing the fat suit. :-/ I am focused so lets get this journey started! Add me if you need friends. I will be a great accountability partner.

Hey Ladies,

I'm new to the group and looking for ways to stay connected while I continue my weight loss journey :-) I'm 26 and have a 2 year old son. I started at 290, and now I'm currently at 263 with an over all goal of reaching 170. Looking for like minded people to stay connected with. :-)
    [/quote]