How is everyone doing?

Options
Momwasix
Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
hi hows everyone first week back into the New year.

Replies

• ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Doing great! Went to the grocery store and bought exactly on the list....got my meals planned for the week and so far so good! I'm welcoming the new year with motivation and the drive to succeed! This is our year! :)
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Doing alright. Getting better but still adjusting to eating on the plan. Some days are better than others.
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I sometimes feel like I should just be counting calories. I've been doing WW for over a year and have had very, very minimal success (probably because I don't try hard enough).

And when I try counting calories I never even last the week and run back to points because they're easy.

I'm feeling pretty unsettled right now.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I stayed within my points. However I'm having a melt down. I want junk food, fast food, ice cream, and anything else that is horrible for me! I weigh in tomorrow so no junk tonight. I've logged calories on and off for two years. I know WW's works for me but I have to do the work. Today is a day I take moment by moment. Making sure I don't go back to bad habits. I know I can do this but I have to follow the program!
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Doing better today! Went out for my birthday (on the 8th) and counted points and preplanned my entire meal so I feel pretty good right.

Going to keep going with WW because I know fi I give it my all it will work!
  • Momwasix
    Options
    Doing better today! Went out for my birthday (on the 8th) and counted points and preplanned my entire meal so I feel pretty good right.

Going to keep going with WW because I know fi I give it my all it will work!
    Hang in there pal you can do it.
  • asidebottom
    Options
    Very up and down. Got a a money back deal so I joined WW properly for three months, I used the discovery plan last time so propoints is quite confusing. Can't seem to get within my points yet, I think I like carbs too much! Calorie wise I'm doing fine though...

Also had to cope with losing my beloved cat this weekend to renal failure :cry: so I had a little splurge on Saturday evening as neither of us felt like cooking.
  • Momwasix
    Options
    Very up and down. Got a a money back deal so I joined WW properly for three months, I used the discovery plan last time so propoints is quite confusing. Can't seem to get within my points yet, I think I like carbs too much! Calorie wise I'm doing fine though...

Also had to cope with losing my beloved cat this weekend to renal failure :cry: so I had a little splurge on Saturday evening as neither of us felt like cooking.

I'm sorry for your lost .Your cat is in a better place out of pain. Try to remember your pet love you.
  • asidebottom
    Options
    Thanks, she was very special to me and my husband. We shall miss her greatly.

Onwards and upwards though, got a holiday in 7 weeks!
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I stayed within my points. However I'm having a melt down. I want junk food, fast food, ice cream, and anything else that is horrible for me! I weigh in tomorrow so no junk tonight. I've logged calories on and off for two years. I know WW's works for me but I have to do the work. Today is a day I take moment by moment. Making sure I don't go back to bad habits. I know I can do this but I have to follow the program!

i feel like this. im logging my foods and stuff but i feel like im struggling =(
    not losing any weight either which is also a bummer