New Insaner

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Marianna from The Netherlands (hence the ticker in kilo's) and I started Insanity last Monday (1st time). Between July and December 2011 I lost about 22 kg's (approx 48.5 lbs) by doing a diet consisting of shakes only. It went really well and I managed to keep my weight steady over most of 2012. However, with the holidays I managed to gain 8 kg's (approx 17.6 lbs), which I now want to get rid off by eating right and going Insane!

After the fit test all my muscles hurt and they still do - even after day 4 - but they hurt less right now than they did 2 days ago *yay*. Because I want to do Insanity 6 days a week, I'm gonna stop going to the gym (letter is made, just have to go there tomorrow and hand it over). Also, because I want to do Insanity 6 days a week , I'd like to have a 'buddy' (or multiple buddies) to share information, compare notes and motivate each other.

My fit test went so-so.. The results can be read below:

Switch Kicks: 47
Power Jacks: 53
Power Knees: 70
Power Jumps: 25
Globe Jumps: 7
Suicide Jumps: 10
Push-up Jacks: 10
Low Plank Oblique: 29

Now, obviously I did not do them as they do it on the dvd (otherwise I would never had gotten these results, for example the push-up jacks), but I tried doing them the best I could. Which means I didn't go all the way down to the floor and back up, because I probably wouldn't even had gotten 1.. So I probably went halfway down the floor and halfway back up. The exercise I liked most were the power knees, but it was extra hard because you can't switch legs (too bad).

Long story short: I hope that someone will respond and that we can work out together :)

Replies

• RissaRoo007
    Options
    I just started month 2, but feel free to add me as an accountability buddy. I am on MFP pretty much everyday, and although I'm going to be a month a head, I would still love to swap success/sore muscle stories! Dig deep and focus on Shaun T's abs :)
  • wickedgirl155
    Options
    Thanks! How can I add you as an accountability buddy? Or is it just swapping info in these topcis? And OMG does that guy have Abs or what?! *jealous* but maybe I'll be closer to have them in 55 days :wink:

Today I stood on the scale and I lost 1.54 pounds (since Monday) so that's good. This morning I finished day 5 (pure cardio) and it was realllyyyy difficult!! So wasn't able to do all the exercises, but did them the best I could and at the end my face was as read as a tomato with sweat dripping all over :laugh: