Confessions

Options
cbelrose
cbelrose Posts: 19 Member
I totally messed up. Waited to late to eat and lost it on portion control :sad:

Replies

• jgw1229
    Options
    I did great last night till we were watching TV and Larry brought out homemade chocolate chip cookies. I had only two, and I still stayed under the calories. :smile: I have to resist his snacks!:angry:
  • cbelrose
    Options
    Ok this is an advance confession. I am so weak when it comes to the weekend. I am used to ordering delivery from Grumpy's pizza every saturday morning at 10:30 so it will be delivered at 11:00. I order so often I don't have to tell them my name or address. They know me by what I order...Lasagna special with cheese bread and salad with raspberry vinegret, unsweeten tea with extra extra lemon. It is going to be so hard not to call tomorrow. I wonder if they will bring it even if I don't call.... hmmmm:sad:
  • cbelrose
    Options
    Yep I gave in to my desires for Grumpy's lasagna with cheese bread. I did at least split it into 2 meals instead of one. Oh and homemade Chili too. I am so bad.
  • cbelrose
    Options
    One more confession....My daughter's friend Lexi who is 13 tried on my wedding dress last night and it fit. Grrrrr