Newbie Looking for NROL4W friends

Options

Replies

• schmorla
    schmorla Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started Monday.

Would love some friends who are doing this program to keep me motivated :)
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Do we want to do a daily thread to stay supportive of each other or just post on each others home page?? I personally find it easier to check in on a thread
    I did stage 1 week 3 B today.
  • makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 2 tomorrow. I've started this before but didn't get very far so I am determined to get through it.

I am doing this at home also.
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Do we want to do a daily thread to stay supportive of each other or just post on each others home page?? I personally find it easier to check in on a thread
    I did stage 1 week 3 B today.

I find threads easier to check-in too. I did Stage 4A today. :D
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    Anyone here can feel free to add me, I am almost done with Stage 1, yay!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - and stay active on our daily chat thread!

I used to lift regularly before kids, I'm using the program to get back into it. I made it to the end of stage 4, hurt my rotator cuff, and decided to start over, so I'm in Stage 2 right now.
  • schmorla
    schmorla Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm going into my 3rd week of this. Feel free to add me.
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. I just got done reading the book and I'm going to start the exercises tomorrow. Feel free to add me (just let me know you're from this group please :smile: ).
  • rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am starting next week, excited but a little scared.
    Feel free to add me
  • Holmfridur_Gestsdottir
    Options
    I just finished my 4th session today. I have 3 years of lifting experience under my belt but I am exited to try this program and see what results it will bring :)

Feel free to add me as well.
  • 101lizzie
    101lizzie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, my book finally arrived yesterday. Going to spend the weekend reading and hope to get started on Monday. Would love some feedback on how you are all progressing :-)
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm starting stage 2 on Sunday.
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    101lizzie: I am excited for you in your new adventure to weight lifting! You will enjoy the book! I have read it three times now and everytime I read it I seem to get more out of it!

I will finish Stage 2 next week! I had done some lifting in the past so I was familiar with the concepts. To really progress just remember to always challenge yourself to lift heavier each time. This is how the muscles grow! I have progressed just doing the first two stages. Comparing my before pictures and just one month later...the after picture....encouraged me!
    You can go to my page and check out the pictures!

I have been happy with the results of NROL4W and I think you will too!
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I have the book coming and I'm dying to get it! Add me! I worked out today..just did some free weights...practiced a bit with the squat rack, did some bench presses

I didn't do any cardio..but tonight I went for a walk for fun..in the snow...

Excited.
  • 101lizzie
    101lizzie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks Nana for the very encouraging message! Can't wait to join you all and post my comments too!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My book is supposed to be here this week:-). I am excited to start. Feel free to add me.
  • emzack
    emzack Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just started this week and would love some other enthusiastic lifting friends! Please feel free to add me, ladies!
  • LB2LL
    LB2LL Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I will be starting Stage 1 Workout A2 tomorrow!
  • Pokermom10
    Pokermom10 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I did it for a while last year, then got lazy. :(

Started back again recently. Stage1 - did B5 this am.
  • kr381806
    kr381806 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    It'd be great to have new friends doing this too...add me if you'd like! :)