Motivational Quotes

Options
cbelrose
cbelrose Posts: 19 Member
Don't be married to old habits. You're not only eating different foods, you're developing a new relationship with food.

Replies

• ritamillion
    ritamillion Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am trying not to lie about what i eat. It's clear after only 2 days that carbs are my enemy. But they are also my bestest buddies - cause I love 'em.
  • cbelrose
    Options
    WATER WATER WATER...
    Water has several vital functions in the body. It:

Delivers to each cell the nutrients needed to carry on the processes of life.

Dissolves vitamins, minerals, amino acids, glucose and other nutrients.

Provides a medium for chemical reactions.

Is involved in the production of energy.

Lubricates joints.

Acts as a shock absorber inside eyes, spinal cord and joints.

Helps the body flush out waste materials.

Helps maintain the body’s temperature.
  • cbelrose
    Options
    FYI RIta...One Jolly Rancher Apple Stick has 70 cals and 17 carbs. I'm just saying...:glasses:
  • ritamillion
    ritamillion Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just read that Kelly Clarkson lost 18 pounds in one month. Yeah for her. she said she cut back on portions - quit eating late at night - and got a little more exercise. we can all do this.
  • cbelrose
    Options
    This is off the subject but I thought it was interesting...Keep your car keys next to your bed

If you hear a noise outside your home or someone trying to get in your house, just press the panic button for your car. The alarm will be set off, and the horn will continue to sound until either you turn it off or the car battery dies.

If your car alarm goes off when someone is trying to break into your house, odds are the burglar/rapist won't stick around. After a few seconds, all the neighbors will be looking out their windows to see who is out there and sure enough the criminal won't want that. And remember to carry your keys while walking to your car in a parking lot. The alarm can work the same way there. This is something that should really be shared with everyone. Maybe it could save a life or a sexual abuse crime

I just tried mine and it works from any place in the house. My neighbors love me now. CB
  • jgw1229
    Options
    I read this, too. It can also alert neighbors if you a have a health problem.

Didn't your neighbors love you before? Jgw
  • cbelrose
    Options
    No they have always hated me and I am dedicated to making sure it only gets worse
    :explode:
  • cbelrose
    Options
    All...don't forget to weigh in today.