Anyone here?

Options
kyla4u
kyla4u Posts: 15 Member
Hi!
I am a 48 year old mom with a 5.5 year old. Is this group still active? Is there anyone here? I hope so!

Replies

• sexydi71
    Options
    I just joined! I'm not a mom yet, but I still want children; I'm losing weight so I can be in the best possible health to have a healthy baby!!!

Hopefully, this group is still up and running! :)
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I pop in from time to time...the thing is there aren't many of us! 46 year old Mom of a 9 year old and a 2 year old. No fertility treatments, uneventful pregnancy led to a beautiful healthy baby boy at age 44.
  • cheaym
    cheaym Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ive been away for a while but i'm back and still trying to lose weight. funny i forgot that i once posted this. welcome everyone and please lets keep everyone encouraged. im 45 with a active 6 year old. i justed started the shred diet and trying to teach my daughter a healthier lifestyle so she wont end up like me.
  • crazy4dobies
    Options
    It doesn't look like a very active board. I am 42 and have a new 7 month old baby as well as a ten year old. I'm looking to find a buddy here to keep me motivated.
  • crhaws
    crhaws Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I just rejoined. I am 43 with a three year old. I will send you a friend invite. :)

Colleen