WEEK 1 WEIGHT LOSS

Options
As we approach the end of week 1 (Tuesday) I wanted to start a place where we can ALL POST OUR LOSSES FOR THE WEEK! I plan to add up our losses each and every week but also keep a RUNNING TOTAL for the YEAR! How motivating it will be to watch that number grow!

It does NOT matter what day is your weigh in day, just be sure to post your losses for WEEK 1 HERE! (I'll start a new topic for each week)

Please only post ONCE PER WEEK THOUGH!

Based on your food journals and your workout logs, WE ARE GONNA HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK!!!!!! :love:

Replies

• Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Week 1 ends Tuesday 8th, 2013 am I correct?
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options

Yes. I hope it's not too confusing but because New Years Day fell on a Tues I figured I'd run the weeks Tues to Tues.......
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options

Yes. I hope it's not too confusing but because New Years Day fell on a Tues I figured I'd run the weeks Tues to Tues.......

Okay sounds good. Thanks :)
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness, I still have a few days to lose that pound LOL
  • jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    Sounds good. Can I make a suggestion? Can we add w/e 1/8/13 to the header? As the weeks go on, I am not sure we will remember what we are on. Thanks.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. Can I make a suggestion? Can we add w/e 1/8/13 to the header? As the weeks go on, I am not sure we will remember what we are on. Thanks.

Great idea! I don't see where I can edit the topic headline this week but I'll be sure to add date to next weeks topic headline! Thanks for the tip!!!
  • Suewags
    Suewags Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Not that I'm thinking this might happen, but trying to be realistic. What if we gain? Do we still post? Or only if we lose?
  • dana_c
    dana_c Posts: 9
    Options
    It would be great if we would post no matter what. If we gain, at least we get to analyze what didn't work, plus we get to encourage each other...
  • Suewags
    Suewags Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    It would be great if we would post no matter what. If we gain, at least we get to analyze what didn't work, plus we get to encourage each other...

And maybe be held a little accountable, which for me might be what I need.
  • LilacDaffodil
    LilacDaffodil Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Achieved my 1lb loss today :)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 pounds in the 5 days of the new year. My first loss of the year:smile:

I usually weigh in on the weekends. Good idea to have weigh in thread for each week. I wish every week produces results like that or may be even half of that, I will be happy:happy:
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I put a yellow sticky on my wall in front of my desk with a big "1/8 under 2.0" in a red sharpie marker!

I will definitely log weekly!
  • monastempletransformed
    Options
    well not what I wanted but more then I deserved down .3 lb :cry: got kick it in gear 2013 is the year
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    :happy:

Great idea! I don't see where I can edit the topic headline this week but I'll be sure to add date to next weeks topic headline! Thanks for the tip!!!
    Just add a new thread with the header 1/8/13 :happy: and that can be where we all post our first week weigh ins ....right?
  • cherll
    cherll Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself on Saturdays also, last week I was 191 but the week before I was 187. I figured most of what I gained last week was water and I was right, back down to 187 this morning. I tend to do this once a month it seems.
    Good luck to everyone! Till next Saturday....
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    I weigh myself on Saturdays also, last week I was 191 but the week before I was 187. I figured most of what I gained last week was water and I was right, back down to 187 this morning. I tend to do this once a month it seems.
    I'm a water retainer too....BAD!!!
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    Thank goodness, I still have a few days to lose that pound LOL
    ME TOO AND I AM GONNA TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LAST FEW DAYS :wink:
  • simplyjia
    simplyjia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Same here! Guess I need to step it up in order to make that scale say 1lb lost. But people are telling me they see a difference in my body, yet my scale says otherwise :-/
  • simplyjia
    simplyjia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think I hold onto water too..is there a way to get rid of at least some of this water bloat?
  • cherll
    cherll Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a water retainer too....BAD!!!
    I know don't you hate that. When I gain 3-4 lbs in one week I don't panic because I know it's coming. But I feel like a lose a week because of it. Well I know this thread is for weigh ins only, but wanted to let you know I saw your message to me. Thanks