Your success story while following Dukan

Options
dia77
dia77 Posts: 410 Member
I believe that reading about someone else success stroy can motivate people.

I am on Cruise Phase ,I hit a plateau but....I am so happy that I was able to lose 11 pounds since Oct 29 without starving. Ten more to go ,till Christmas, but totally worth it..

I don't know how I will go over Christmas without falling off my plan . At that point I will be on Consolidation .If you guys have any tips, I will be more than happy to hear them.

Happy Thursday !:)
Dia:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Kimmybean13
    Kimmybean13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I Dukan dieted and I absolutely loved it.

My words of advise however, are to complete the consolidation and do the maintenance. Failing into bad habits, for any reason, and not completing the consolidation and sticking to maintenance will creep up on you. Be vigilant and protective of your new self, because doing it all again, life excuses or not, is not a welcoming thought, no matter how easy the diet itself can be.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I so agree -- do all four phases-- good stuff
  • Kimmybean13
    Kimmybean13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Did Christmas affect your diet much?

My advice from previous experience is if it has, do a mini-attack and watch it melt off. Within a few days you'll have wiped the slate of Christmas and New Years Eve clean and be on to your way to the new year.
  • IoTheo
    IoTheo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Christmas affected my diet a lot!!!
    Almost everyday I ate a bit of something, so not crazy quantities but I literary stoped dieting.
    Dispite all that I lost 1 kilo :noway: and today I'm back on that horse, I even exercized :tongue:
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Christmas affected my diet a lot!!!
    Almost everyday I ate a bit of something, so not crazy quantities but I literary stoped dieting.
    Dispite all that I lost 1 kilo :noway: and today I'm back on that horse, I even exercized :tongue:

Good for you getting back on plan !