Ohio Meet and Greet

Options
Hello, I just joined the group and I don't know how active this group is or which members of the group still use this site for support, chat, motivation, etc. I thought I would post a meet and greet topic so those of us who are active can get to know the others here a little better.

I'm Jason, 35, I live in Cincinnati. I have lived here for about 4 yrs now. I workout at LA Fitness and joined this site about 3 months ago to get ready for my New Year's Eve vacation to Jamaica. I'm happy with my progress but not completely satisfied so I can use any extra motivation anyone can throw my way.

I am usually on the site daily unless traveling from work. Feel free to message me and if I'm here I'll message back. Would like to meet some people in the Northern Cincy area as I still do not have a lot of fitness minded friends here in Cincinnati.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, now its time to get back on the diet and into the gym to work it off:)

Jason

Replies

• dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I check in here occassionally and would also love to meet other fellow Buckeyes! I'm in the Cleveland/ Akron area.
    Jason....enjoy your trip to Jamaica! I went there on my honeymoon and would love the chance to go back some day.

Dawn
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    We've met!!! Btw, my inbox is oddly empty.......

But for the rest, I'm 27, female and live outside of Cincinnati and I'm on daily!!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
  • nascarted10
    nascarted10 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I am in the Cincinnati area. Hope everybody had a great holiday.
  • thenicoleboes
    thenicoleboes Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello All: I'm 31, from the Findlay area, & I am re-starting my MFP journey :) It's nice to see all the OHIO members!
  • ChristaToTheMax
    ChristaToTheMax Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I'm 24, live in Archbold, and am also re-starting here. I used MFP during my pregnancy to keep control of my weight gain, and did quite well. However, now that I've had my son I am in desperate need of weight loss. I need to lose 40 pounds to get back to my original size and 10 more to get back to where I'd like to be. I am on daily!
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Howdy, I'm 35 & live in the Akron/ Canton area. Been on this site for years, but finally started getting active & gaining some awesome friends over the last 6 months. Not only has this site & these people helped me stay motivated with the weight loss, but my new friends are helping me thru one of the toughest times of my life as my husband of 1 year, partner for 9-1/2 decided to have a mid-life crisis at Thanksgiving and decided he wanted divorce leaving me & our 6 yr old son. A lot of changes going on and I'm hoping 2013 is a positive one in that I can get that smokin hot body & attitude to go with it so I can tell my soon to be Ex to shove it! LOL I'm also hoping to start running this year and complete my first ever 5k!! I try to log in daily, havent been real active with the food/excersise log since my personal life went down the crapper. Could use some more fun, feisty, flirty, sexy friends to make the journey all the more fun!!!!
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Howdy, I'm 35 & live in the Akron/ Canton area. Been on this site for years, but finally started getting active & gaining some awesome friends over the last 6 months. Not only has this site & these people helped me stay motivated with the weight loss, but my new friends are helping me thru one of the toughest times of my life as my husband of 1 year, partner for 9-1/2 decided to have a mid-life crisis at Thanksgiving and decided he wanted divorce leaving me & our 6 yr old son. A lot of changes going on and I'm hoping 2013 is a positive one in that I can get that smokin hot body & attitude to go with it so I can tell my soon to be Ex to shove it! LOL I'm also hoping to start running this year and complete my first ever 5k!! I try to log in daily, havent been real active with the food/excersise log since my personal life went down the crapper. Could use some more fun, feisty, flirty, sexy friends to make the journey all the more fun!!!!

Sorry to hear about the jerk! I'm in northern Summit county. Feel free to add me if you like
  • BillyD81
    BillyD81 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Ohioians. I am 31 from Vinton (Southeastern Oh) Feel free to add me.
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Christine and I live in the West Chester area. That is about 30 minutes north on Cincy and 30 south of Dayton. I am 47.
  • sinceremikki
    Options
    Hello all, I'm from the Suburb Cleveland Southeast side. I'm looking for others in my area for support!:smile::smile:
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lisa from an eastern suburb of Cleveland. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • neurorat
    neurorat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Dayton here! Feel free to add me!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Dayton area, for now anyway :)
  • RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Akron girl checking in! :)
  • mariclemm
    Options
    Heya! My name's Mari and I live in the Akron area! Feel free to add me!!!! :D
  • Type_A
    Type_A Posts: 2
    Options
    Canton/Akron area here! Add me if you'd like!
  • sljohn84
    sljohn84 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi, im from the Youngstown area, add me! :happy:
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Hi from Brunswick - I met a great friend through this group who's from Medina, but lives in Saudi Arabia now. She was back in the states a few months ago and my husband and I went to dinner with her and her husband. Both of us did C25K and we ran a 5K together, which was very cool!

Anyone else in my vincinity feel free to get in touch!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Live in Avon myself, check this group every now and again! Please feel free to add me if you need some support.