Friends!!!

Options
TKelly06
TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
Hi, I'm looking for friends to go on this one year journey with! Please feel free to add me, or comment in this topic and I will add you :) I am a daily MFPer and try to log everyday.

A little bit about me: I am 30 years old and I have struggled with my weight since I was a little girl. I need motivation to do well and I don't really get that at home. He is supportive but doesn't follow calorie intake and such. Don't get me wrong, my husband is awesome but I want/need support from people with whom I can relate with.

Any suggestions or friend request would be awesome!

Thank you

Replies

• fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I hear yea hun- i think we all need someone that will kick us in the pants when we need it LOL
    i def need others as well- it helps to motivate me to do more when i see others doing more
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I am in the same boat as you are...my husband has bought me everything I could desire to help me lose weight....exercise dvd's, digital scales, protein powders, Wii stuff...but doesn't watch what he eats...LET'S DO THIS!
  • jreuter79
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I think we could help each other and keep ourselves on track with motivation!:flowerforyou:
  • TKelly06
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I am in the same boat as you are...my husband has bought me everything I could desire to help me lose weight....exercise dvd's, digital scales, protein powders, Wii stuff...but doesn't watch what he eats...LET'S DO THIS!

I just seriously had a flashback, our husbands are a lot alike!
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend, anyone can, I am on everyday and like to give and receive support. The more inspiration to reach our goals the better.
  • Athena125
    Athena125 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend. I could use more friends on here that relate. My live-in boyfriend is TOO SKINNY so of course he has fast metabolism and eats everything in sight. I gained 15 pounds just dating him. He's gone for the month, so I'm using that time to get back on track with my diet!
  • rethadiet
    rethadiet Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in the right company. Feel free to add me
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options

I just seriously had a flashback, our husbands are a lot alike!

lol Funny! :laugh:
  • caglechick87
    caglechick87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I kinda wish I was in the situation my hubby is losing lots of weight at his new factory job so he is losing a lot of weight, but he also gets to eat so much more then I can because of the amount of calories he burns. It is kind of annoying.
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)

that goes to everyone :)
  • kristizzzle
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I totally know what you mean by needing support at home. Sometimes I'm shocked at friends of mine encouraging me to cheat, like "oh, come on, it's just one meal", or "it's an occasion! what are you never eating burgers and fries again?", etc. It's really nice to come home and read inspirational, supportive comments!
  • jsb76
    jsb76 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too- I am happy to have more friends on here with similar goals- it makes losing weight more fun!
  • mrtobias50
    mrtobias50 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Support is a key part of this journey!
  • jbruhn
    jbruhn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. The more friends the better.
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me
  • asusundevils22
    asusundevils22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This might be a dumb question, but how do you add friends or invite them? I am new to this site, but am loving it. I would love to get to know more of you personally as well as in our weight loss goals.
  • TKelly06
    Options
    Click on their name underneath their photo and in their profile it gives you the option :) I actually had to figure it out because before now I was being anti-social for some reason hehe.
  • texasokie
    texasokie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me as well. I don't get a lot of support at home and really need the motivation.
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Lol, I can't tell if my hubby of 24 years is being supportive or not. One minute it seems like it but the next he's all "why are you doing this?" or "are you looking for someone else?". He doesn't seem to get it. I try to tell him I'm doing it for me but he always thinks something's up. UGH, men!!!! Feel free to add me.
  • Michy737
    Michy737 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for people to motivate me and to help motivate in turn! Feel free to add away!