Zumba

Options
Marne53
Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
How do you like to do your Zumba? Do you do a class or at home? This is a group that will support you and have fun.
I do 30 minutes a day of Zumba Wii 2...I love it. Marne

Replies

• junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just got my Zumba Exhilarate DVD's for Christmas. I have been doing about 30 mins. 3-4 times per week. I am still on the first DVD learning the steps. June
  • Indyimp
    Indyimp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I Zumba at home. I use the internet and on the Playstation Move. I love Zumba!
  • Marne53
    Options
    \

would you like to set up a small challenge?
  • Marne53
    Options
    I just got my Zumba Exhilarate DVD's for Christmas. I have been doing about 30 mins. 3-4 times per week. I am still on the first DVD learning the steps. June

Would you like to set up a small challenge?
  • uscdrj
    uscdrj Posts: 18
    Options
    I have the Zumba Gold DVD which I use at home sometimes; I also do various Zumba routines on Youtube.
  • Marne53
    Options
    Have any of you tried the Zumba Core for the Wii? I'm thinking about getting that one.
  • Reese61477
    Reese61477 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I go to live classes about 3 times a week and I do it on the Wii sometimes.
  • Marne53
    Options
    I go to live classes about 3 times a week and I do it on the Wii sometimes.

Which Wii do you use?
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,089 Member
    Options
    I just got the zumba set of dvds for christmas! Love the set still learning the moves but a challenge would rock! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • eluepnitz272622
    eluepnitz272622 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba at home. I have the older dvds
  • Marne53
    Options
    How about until we have a group together. We post which Zumba we do and how long. This should be a lot of fun. Marne
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,089 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan,yay! We should also post how your workout went since the first time I DID the dvd, I'm sure I looked like a fool! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • aburklen
    Options
    I do Zumba with instructors.... I was doing it 4-5 a week for an hr.... but started college and fell of the wagon... just recently started back up.... 1-2 x's a wk and one of my instructors i go to also does zumba Toning...
  • Indyimp
    Options
    \

would you like to set up a small challenge?

Definitely!
  • Indyimp
    Options
    How about until we have a group together. We post which Zumba we do and how long. This should be a lot of fun. Marne

Sounds like a plan :bigsmile:
  • jiggy66
    jiggy66 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I go to live Zumba classes four days a week. I am an ADDICT! I love it! I have never gone to the gym this much in my entire life. At the end of this year, if I am successful in my weight loss, I will owe a lot to Zumba, no doubt!
  • bpberry
    Options
    I got Zumba fitness 2 on Wii for Christmas, so I'm working my way into it, trying to do a Short, Medium Intensity class every day (or at least 5 x a week). I started with the first version the year before, but dropped out in the summer. Then I started going to a weekly 1 hour class locally, which is great! But they have stopped over the holidays and don't start again until 14th. I really, really want to try and change my habits and get into a regular routine of exercise, I feel so much better for it!

I do find some of the moves a bit hard to follow, but it gets easier the more you do it......
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I like the interaction & social networking that classes offer. I like Zumba Gold,Original Zumba, Toning & Aqua Zumba. I have made a lot of friends thru classes. I also use the DVDs Zumba Fitness, Zumba Exhilarate & just got the new Zumba Gold Dvd's .Gold is a slower version of the original, easier to learn steps when beginning. Gold Dvd's only available on QVC & Zumba.com so far. If anyone is looking for a class in their area, zumba parties or clothing check out zumba.com. Or Check meetup.com for free zumba if offered in your area.
  • junerbooner
    Options
    Sure. But I'm not very good at it yet. I feel like a whale out of water but hope to get better and feel more energized too!!!:laugh: :laugh: A Challenge is a great idea. When you log your Zumba exercise, hope many calories do you give it for 30 mins?
  • junerbooner
    Options
    Good plan. I'm in. June