Just started coaching

Options
any tips?

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I have been a coach for almost 2 years now. Congrats to you!!!!!

Never forget about focusing on your own health while trying to help America get healthy!!!!
  • emmaruns
    emmaruns Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm new to coaching also! My advice (to myself) is to keep it simple. Like me personally, I have done all sorts of extra reading and research but it's NOT necessary to know HOW MF works just THAT it works. Good luck let's keep in touch!
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    This was told to me by one of my clients

"I don'tdon't need an example I need someone honest, just my opinion. Since you're honest it help keep me honest too. Plus you're my friend, not just my coach"

Be someone they can relate to,Focus on your journey as well its the most important,the program is laid out for them from A to Z you domt need to hold their hand. Also if someone decides it isn't for them that may just mean no not right now not no never...so just love and release don't try to be a rescuer.

I am a bit of a newbie to started June 2012 also remember the 4th rule...1/4th will do the diet like it is supposed to be done 100%,1/4th will half *kitten* it and make excuses,1/4th will sign up and never start and 1/4th will teeter totter the whole time...but no matter what 1/4th your clients fall into support them. I have had a total of 18 clients since June... 7 r still going strong...so almost half...it's a Health mission but if u r looking to build a business its all about the numbers the more u ask the better odds so share with everyone:)