Week 1 - Weigh In

Options
Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, I had some really bad toothache and earache all day yesterday! So my diet has been all over the place in the last 48 hours! :(

Today I am back on track again! Trying to get those Christmas decorations all away! So enough of my life story!!!

Weigh-in results

PW (Previous Weight)
CW (Current Weight)
GW (Goal Weight)

So mine is...

PW - 172.8
CW - 172
GW - 120

As I said you may have seen on my profile my weight loss going up and down! This is because I am trying still to figure out those calories and I haven't been feeling good this past week! I hope you did better than me!

As for the challenges!

I have walked 1000 steps a day except yesterday which I have an excuse for!

Instead of doing 30 star-jumps I did 70.

So 1 out of 2 of my challenges have been reached!

I haven't done well this week and I really need to stop rambling on to you! I will post Challenge 2 - Week 2 within the next half an hour!

I hope you have done well!! Keep it up, lets work our bodies to better ones!!!

P.S I downloaded Davinia's fitness app on my iPhone, anyone tried it before?

Good Luck!

Replies

• SweatingBeauty
    SweatingBeauty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    PW- 157
    CW- 155.2 !!!!!!!! :)
    1st GW- 140

I walked over 1000 steps a day this week!
    Did the star jumps two different days :)

I started school again and won't be able to be active on MFP boards/groups as I was a week ago but I will be logging and looking for challenges! :)
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    PW- 157
    CW- 155.2 !!!!!!!! :)
    1st GW- 140

I walked over 1000 steps a day this week!
    Did the star jumps two different days :)

I started school again and won't be able to be active on MFP boards/groups as I was a week ago but I will be logging and looking for challenges! :)

Well Done!

Don't worry we will all be busy with work, ect. We will still be here to support you! :) x
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Sympathies for the toothache/ear-ache. Ouch.

Well, I weighed 164.8lbs before xmas and I weighed myself yesterday and it is exactly the same! It's my TOM at the moment so I'm hoping I've actually lost but water retention is making me heavier.

I've exercised my *kitten* off still over the xmas holidays.
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Sympathies for the toothache/ear-ache. Ouch.

Well, I weighed 164.8lbs before xmas and I weighed myself yesterday and it is exactly the same! It's my TOM at the moment so I'm hoping I've actually lost but water retention is making me heavier.

I've exercised my *kitten* off still over the xmas holidays.

Thanks! It is back again :frown: (the toothache).

It will pay off, as I was advised it takes time for the results to show!

At least you are not getting heavier! That's the annoying thing! Good Luck! :smile: x
  • LexiBlack12
    LexiBlack12 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    SW: 152 lbs
    CW: 149 lbs
    Gw: 130 lbs
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    SW: 152 lbs
    CW: 149 lbs
    Gw: 130 lbs

Good Job! Keep shedding those pounds!
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It's been a bad week for me too. Rushing into 2013 is really tiring.

However, I did try to stick to Insanity and it's been working out alright. Also did Hot yoga for the first time yesterday.

I have walked more than 1000 steps a day but have not attempted any star jumps. Am using Insanity jumps/moves as a sub. lolx

S/CW: 67 kg
    GW: 55-57kg

Hope everyone's regime is working out great! =)
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I was 172 when I joined the group on 12/29, but got up to 174.4 (yikes!) on 1/2/13. Today I was back to 171.2.
    SW: 174
    CW: 171.2
    GW: 145 by 6/15 (UGW 135)

I am walked well over 1K steps per day but did not attempt star jumps either. I am working out a frozen shoulder so I can't really do those explosive movements on my right side. Also went to my zumba class once, 1 session on the Arc trainer, did a speedwork run on the TM, and lifted a (very) few weights--what I can do is limited. :( Mostly just watched and logged what I put in my mouth for the last four days. It's boring but it works!
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    It's been a bad week for me too. Rushing into 2013 is really tiring.

However, I did try to stick to Insanity and it's been working out alright. Also did Hot yoga for the first time yesterday.

I have walked more than 1000 steps a day but have not attempted any star jumps. Am using Insanity jumps/moves as a sub. lolx

S/CW: 67 kg
    GW: 55-57kg

Hope everyone's regime is working out great! =)

Your doing well! At least your not gaining! The results will show if you keep working at it! :)
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    I was 172 when I joined the group on 12/29, but got up to 174.4 (yikes!) on 1/2/13. Today I was back to 171.2.
    SW: 174
    CW: 171.2
    GW: 145 by 6/15 (UGW 135)

I am walked well over 1K steps per day but did not attempt star jumps either. I am working out a frozen shoulder so I can't really do those explosive movements on my right side. Also went to my zumba class once, 1 session on the Arc trainer, did a speedwork run on the TM, and lifted a (very) few weights--what I can do is limited. :( Mostly just watched and logged what I put in my mouth for the last four days. It's boring but it works!

It takes a while for your body to adjust, keep working at it! :)
  • princesssandie01
    Options
    SW 158.7
    CW 153.0
    GW 140.0
    Doing my challenges, Seem to go over my calories everday, but I'm making better choices. Walking 2-4 miles per day.
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    i hadnt weighed myself in 2 weeks so

pw: 200
    cw:193
    gw:130

lost 6lbs in 2 weeks doing paleo :D definitely going to keep this as a lifestlye!!!
  • awkwardpear
    awkwardpear Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started this challenge at 135lbs. I am now, wait for it..... 134.5lbs!

But, for me, that's good progress for a week, especially considering I've mostly been strength training (plus the 1000 steps a day, but I usually walk at least that much in a day anyway >.<)
  • annakam2012
    annakam2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    PW (Previous Weight) 75.8kg
    CW (Current Weight) 75.6kg
    GW (Goal Weight) 65 kg

Well... I didnt lose too much weight this week because of the lack of excersize (I admit it, I was tooooo lazy. Since its like winter and cold, and I was still on holiday so I was slacking off. Buuuuut I am back onto my diet TODAY, and I had rugby training ytd, so that was a calorieeee burner!! Going to continue my running tmwr! Wish me luck :)
  • no1belongs
    Options
    ok so i didnt technically weigh myself before last week but 2 weeks ago so

PW: 206.5
    CW: 205
    GW:140

my weight is going up and down with my darn female stuff for the month so i hope this is an accurate weight lol
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    SW 158.7
    CW 153.0
    GW 140.0
    Doing my challenges, Seem to go over my calories everday, but I'm making better choices. Walking 2-4 miles per day.

Good to hear! Keep it up!
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    i hadnt weighed myself in 2 weeks so

pw: 200
    cw:193
    gw:130

lost 6lbs in 2 weeks doing paleo :D definitely going to keep this as a lifestlye!!!

Great, keep it up!
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    I started this challenge at 135lbs. I am now, wait for it..... 134.5lbs!

But, for me, that's good progress for a week, especially considering I've mostly been strength training (plus the 1000 steps a day, but I usually walk at least that much in a day anyway >.<)

Great, well done! Keep it up!
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    PW (Previous Weight) 75.8kg
    CW (Current Weight) 75.6kg
    GW (Goal Weight) 65 kg

Well... I didnt lose too much weight this week because of the lack of excersize (I admit it, I was tooooo lazy. Since its like winter and cold, and I was still on holiday so I was slacking off. Buuuuut I am back onto my diet TODAY, and I had rugby training ytd, so that was a calorieeee burner!! Going to continue my running tmwr! Wish me luck :)

Well done & good luck!
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    ok so i didnt technically weigh myself before last week but 2 weeks ago so

PW: 206.5
    CW: 205
    GW:140

my weight is going up and down with my darn female stuff for the month so i hope this is an accurate weight lol

Don't worry, your body needs time to adjust. Keep it up! :smile: