Looking for friends!

Options

Replies

• lmsp86
    Options
    I started out 2012 doing well and then I fell off the wagon not long after starting :-( Anyway, I gave up on MFP but now I realize that it's the only thing that's really helped me stay on target. Trying to lose 90-100lbs, feel free to add me :)
  • dchao12
    dchao12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've recently recommitted to MFP after gaining weight over the summer and would love some new friends to help keep me motivated. I have at least 70 pounds to lose, probably closer to 100.
    Feel free to add me!
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of months ago but the last few weeks have been bad for me. I need more accountability so anyone can feel free to add me and we can be accountable to each other :)
  • wonderstruck91
    wonderstruck91 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ! I am in maintenance as I've reached my goal weight however I still diary food most days. I am 21 years old and really interested in running races (I am training for my first half marathon in March 2013!) so definitely add me if you have similar interests :)
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    any of yall interested can add me as well!...i just started tracking on here(was using loseit) and would love to have more friends im very supportive and talkative
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined and would love people to talk to and help support!
  • LosingItInCT
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new to MFP and looking for friends. I am from CT, 25, 5'6ish, and would love to drop 15 pounds and maintain the loss.
  • lace6714
    Options
    Same here. I need some people to hold me accountable for the new year! I will be starting my 30 pound weight loss journey tomorrow and would love all the support I can get!
  • shardonay91
    shardonay91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name's Folasade like most of you guys I'm looking for friends also :) I've just started a few days ago so just getting to know my way around. Feel free to add me
  • kellygettinginshape
    Options
    I just (re)joined and am definitely looking for friends on here. So please feel free to add me. I'm looking to check in daily on mfp and would love to find friends on he for support and encouragement. :)
  • caitiemarie17
    caitiemarie17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Caitie.

yeah, same here. joined a while ago with a few close friends who never really got on. i've been slacking and now it's time to get fit :) def need some friends on here for support...add me! :)
  • LaurenRosePR
    LaurenRosePR Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me too. It's really great to have supportive friends because it's hard to keep up 100% of the time on here.

Looking forward to it!
  • dthompson88
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm pretty new, feel free to add me! Can use all the motivation I can get!! Starting a 100lb weigh loss! Eek!
  • rcstabile
    rcstabile Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add me and let's kick 2013's *kitten*!!!
  • jettaptl
    jettaptl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just came back after a 3 month hiatus (yay for new year's resolutions!)

I'm 25, live in Seattle and have gained 25 ponds in the past year that I'm trying to lose.

Feel free to add me. Could definitely use some friends on this site :)
  • bens_babygurl
    bens_babygurl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi my name is bessie@
    i am the only one of my friends and family that are looking to better themselves and i could really use the support!
    please add me as a friend :)
  • Saviik
    Saviik Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey! If anyone would like to add me feel free! I'm looking for more active friends on here. The more I have the better the stay! So add me if anyone would like. I like to message people so if you like to talk we may best weight loss/fitness buddies :)
  • ashbash485
    ashbash485 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am just getting into the swing of things on here and would also love some active friends, feel free to add me!
  • asmile123
    asmile123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for a year now but have been doing it alone... This year I want to have some friends!

Starting Weight: 265
    Current Weight: 220
    Goal Weight: 140
    Height: 5'4"
  • martusha143
    martusha143 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, looking for some new friends and support!