Bikini Challenge - Summer 2013

Options

Replies

• smcassaro
    smcassaro Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I totally slacked on the Christmas Challenge (just wasn't ready, I guess) but I'm all in this time. Feel free to harrass me if you don't see me keep up with this! I will enter my weight now, & body fat % on Friday when I measure! Good luck everyone!
  • soniadelgada
    soniadelgada Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Here we go. Let's do this! Bikini ready by June :glasses:
  • tokataro
    tokataro Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was a bit late starting, but I'm on there now.
  • IAmABetterMe
    IAmABetterMe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Can I join in late?
  • Kat9hunter
    Options
    Just started with MFP today. Looking forward to summer. I have a personal goal for early April as we are going to Disneyworld and a wedding. Hoping I am not too late to join. I am doing overall inches. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Kat
  • queenvic228
    queenvic228 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    No its not too late. Feel free to enter your details in the spreadsheet. The link is a few messages back.

So pleased with how many people are joining us :-)X
  • nickiboop
    nickiboop Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Have added my stats!

only a 3lb increase over christmas which i am very pleased with as slightly fell off the low carb wagon and did no exercise at all

back on low carb now and have just completed my first weights set ofthe year and once I have finished this post off to do a 20 minute cardio DVD to finish off

I am doing this as my skinny cousin will be coming bck to the UK from New zealand in August this year and for the first time I would like not to feel fat next to her!
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    ok just to go over what needs to be entered in the spreadsheet as i can see the odd mistake.

Column B - What you want to weigh by the end of the challenge

Column C - What you want your second measurement ( whatever that is hips, waist, bodyfat, etc) to be at the end of the challenge (make sure you use the same unit of measure throughout the challenge)

Column D - What your second chosen measurement (hip, waist, bodyfat) is as of the 1st of jan

Column E -What your weight is as of the 1st jan

and Column F will be your weight on tuesday. 8th jan

We will be measuring weight once a week and will only be measuring our second measurement once a month

Please check your entries. Mistakes will cause the spreadsheet to not work properly.

Goodluck everyone for tuesday. i hope you all get the results you are looking for. x
  • Izzyd1979
    Izzyd1979 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well lets hope I do better on this challenge!
    I`ll be gone for 3 weeks in February, dont delete me!;)
  • tamred69
    tamred69 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challenge? I have been away for a while, but am back and ready to focus on my goals.
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    nope its not too late. feel free to add your details. and good luck. x
  • monicag47
    Options
    just joined what is the challenge?
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    So happy! I am down 4.5lbs in the first week doing Turbo Fire's Inferno plan :) Off to the next 10 pounds...which will be slower because I will be eating more. Those 5 days I wasn't hungry, but it definitely wasn't enough food for the amount of work I was doing. Good jump start though!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Monica ~ It is your own challenge. How much you want to lose by June, plus some other measurement (body fat, waist, inches, etc) Go to this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjEvl4AWDR-bdDhNR29uaWdicnRrRVFTZ1pTdnhwb3c and input your info. Then update ever Tuesday for weight, and once a month for your other measurement :)
  • Kat9hunter
    Options
    Do we have a weigh in day
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    weigh in day falls on a tuesday. i cant believe we have already had 2 weigh ins and are already half way to another. time is flying by for me.

Good luck everyone :-)
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Can I still join????
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    Sure. Just enter ur details. If u know your previous weights for the missed weigh ins enter them. If u dont just leave them blank. Welcome and good luck with ur goal. X
  • xxxMumof2xxx
    Options
    Bump